eden
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• why do u follow me ? Oo i'm pretty useless u know xd
    eden
    eden
    u have a p4 avvy.....how can you be useless?
    eden
    eden
    Rise zzz automatically topuser
    where's my 2k shoutout? ;3
    eden
    eden
    huehue you seem like a cool dude
    eden
    eden
    3k s/o y/n
    Mq
    Mq
    i hope i am not dead till then :P
    he was saying that rotomw is the only one out of that list lol, all the other mons get bopped by elemental fangs upon switch
    eden
    eden
    Yes I realize that which is why I called them checks. Thing is because for the most part double stab+pursuit is needed you have one open slot, also I noted mag+maero in my post. Realistically at any point you have only one of the fang moves unless you want to drop pursuit...which is questionable. Or unless you want to drop a stab in which case a new set of checks and counters emerges. The thing is actually mentioned, noticed most of the things you're mentioning. I asked for maero somewhere in the b ranks, I'm not asking for it to be unranked or anything. My points are valid, and most of the points you bring up can be done with other megas more effectively. And further,if you don't bother with ice fang then my point just becomes even stronger and I can just make an argument for 4mss honestly.
    Mahmudkipz
    Mahmudkipz
    there is no counters to smeargle it gets all elemental fangs including psn fang ban smeargle
    eden
    eden
    yes watfor I k :c
    Challenge: build a good team without cress
    eden
    eden
    This isn't possible senor watfor :[ cress is Jesus and actually can set up on krookodile
    2,000 POSTS OML WORKHORSE

jk congrats bro
    eden
    eden
    haha from wifi lurker, to a person who actually plays the game! Its been fun c:
    Diancie is more adorable then garde ;). Anyway what do you think of this weeks Break this team. Haven't been able to partner with anyone lol
    We are paired for Seeded OU Tournament R1. I am U.S. Est (GMT-4). I can play in the evenings my time every day this week except for Thursday, and am totally free on the weekends. Let me know what time works best for you.
    eden
    eden
    ok this weekend sounds good to me;
    nLTk
    nLTk
    When do you want to play? Later today or tomorrow?
    eden
    eden
    up to do it now?
    Cool badge and name change fren
    eden
    eden
    haha ty man u_u; we are all ronin hikikomori's wandering the world to find our place :^)
    bruh twave flamethrower blissey + specs sylveon is the cash m8
    Mahmudkipz
    Mahmudkipz
    blissey literally slows down every would-be counter so hyper voice 2hko every one of them except opposing blisseys. even cress dies
    eden
    eden
    l0l watfor the god spreading twave aids since 2016
    not gonna choke up the teambuilding thread so gonna post here hehe. that team was an older team that actually had latios over the king slot to facilitate hazard removal, CM Zam, balloon tran over torn with taunt toxic to help muscle past fatter teams
    eden
    eden
    Honestly the thing with this core bro is that I think its kind of suspect because i can't fit checks to most things I'd like in those 4 slots leftover. Talonflame just eats us alive as does Bisharp+Mlop or any other physical threat; I was playing around with Zam+MSciz and this is what I got MSciz/Zam/Rotom-W/Chomp or Lando-T/Keldeo/Latios but it felt so terrible in practice like, it seemed to have no goal. Yours does however so It should be easy enough to optimize it; Like I'd say you need another way to handle fairies because the over reliance on sciz just makes it get chipped so badly and the least obtrusive way to do this is to lure them in,look into to ease your play vs some stuff mentioned in AM's post) stay meming !_!
    zbr
    zbr
    interesting! [: i'll give it a shot and then like update you and stuff hehe
    eden
    eden
    keep me updated :x
    The sun is shining brightly!
    Mahmudkipz
    Mahmudkipz
    Shine bright as it may and it all still casts a shadow. c:
    eden
    eden
    ~The Sun Is Shining And So Are You~
    Taking it back,things are looking up again!
    Arcade
    Arcade
    I'll miss you :(
    eden
    eden
    not sure yet, I'm pretty upset but I might play regularly again after taking some time off.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…