n10siT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• longest tour, ru, gmt +2 im free most days, especially my evenings. lmk (anything but today)
    n10siT
    n10siT
    you wanna do like 10 pm your time on wednesday
    Duu tour, I'm GMT -4 and I can play 8:30-10:00 pm everyday.
    n10siT
    n10siT
    tomorrow 9 pm your time (8 pm my time) hows that sound
    Demantoid
    Demantoid
    That sounds good
    Demantoid
    Demantoid
    I'm online whenever you're ready
    tfw n10sit first round -__- gmt-4 free my nights and weekends
    n10siT
    n10siT
    wanna do saturday at like 7 pm my time (8pm ur time)
    emma
    emma
    looks good i might be in a tour game at that time but like /shrug
    i pmed you on server but you did not respond anyway we are paired for ssnl dou i am gmt+3 fight when
    Hoopas Dad
    Hoopas Dad
    eh i consider friday in the weekend - but anyway i can try i guess, but nothing confirmed. I am literally everyday on :P
    Hoopas Dad
    Hoopas Dad
    How about tonight 8 pm my time?
    Hoopas Dad
    Hoopas Dad
    Whatever i will be on tonight 10 pm as you said "same time friday". My last attempt to try and play this since you clearly give no fucks to try and schedule
    Hello n10sit,

this is BlueSkiddoWeCanToo's mom, and I know you boys are planning to go to World's together. Can you look after BlueSkiddo for me, while he's there can you make sure he showers and changes, brushes his teeth, doesn't talk to strangers, and make sure he calls me if anything happens! His bedtime is at 9 PM and absolutely NO sugary foods after 6 PM or else he'll drive you crazy.
    shaian
    shaian
    Thanks, and say hi to your parents for me!

Love,
    Auntie Shay
    hi we're paired for pu open, i'm gmt-4 i'm free today (thursday), friday, saturday after 7pm my time, sunday and idk the next week bc i havent gotten my schedule for work that week yet. when are you available?
    n10siT
    n10siT
    lets do saturday night sometime. im gmt-5 so can we do 8 or 9 pm your time on saturday?
    cityfolk
    cityfolk
    yes
    n10siT
    n10siT
    yo im on tours
    niggas be hating on the internet? i couldnt tell
    shaian
    shaian
    i was too busy rapping... good as hell
    shaian
    shaian
    i was too busy flying... parasail
    when do you want to battle? my schedule is a little weird this week
    n10siT
    n10siT
    I'm pretty flexible, let me know what times you're available and your time zone (mine's gmt -5, CDT) and we can work something out
    Jetpack Batman
    Jetpack Batman
    im on eastern time. how does after 9ish (EDT) work?
    n10siT
    n10siT
    tomorrow? and im presuming you mean PM
    Quick Guard totally shuts down Whimsicott's targeted Prankster moves, which is most of the sets arsenal. It can still use Tailwind and attack, but without the ability to Encore, Taunt, Fake Tears, or Protect, Whimsicott's ability to disrupt is weakened considerably.

Qg doesn't stop protect ;w;
    would you rather ban rachi from dou...
    tko
    tko
    or ban nido rus from dou room
    n10siT
    n10siT
    i can do both
    do you have any quarells with playing at the weekend
    n10siT
    n10siT
    weekend or die tbh, i can play any time on weekend except saturday at 4pm est cause final
    Yoda2798
    Yoda2798
    I'm GMT+1, if you have finals then just pick a time easy for you and anytime really should be fine for me
    Hi, we're paired for the dou ssnl round 6. Im gmt-4 (EST) I'm pretty busy the next 2 days but I can play on Thursday after 3/4 pm. I can also play sat/sun after 5 pm Weekends are better for me tho
    n10siT
    n10siT
    Hey obii. Would've gotten to you sooner but a freak medical thing came up so my schedule is going to be hectic these next couple of days. If we could aim for Saturday, say 7 pm your time (6 pm my time) that would be great for me I think. I will let you know tomorrow if that still works but it should be the best day for both of us right now
    obii
    obii
    Saturday is perfect man. Hope your medical thing turns out alright
    n10siT
    n10siT
    Hey obii, just letting you know Saturday is going to work out fine. See you then!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…