Cretacerus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Noticed on Reddit that you were after Ultra Kabuto. Mine's 1 iv short of perfect but you're welcome to borrow it to breed from if you want?

Would offer to breed it myself but I'm breeding 4 x 12.5% perfects females for a PAL Xearneas, Darkrai & Aldora bird code right now.
    Hare_vs_Tortoise
    Hare_vs_Tortoise
    Sounds like a useful mons section would be a good idea then. Like the idea of breeding just for fun and not really worry about abilities or how competative for a change.

Duh! Just realised that I can sketch Happy Hour & Pay Day for a money maker Smeargle.
    Hare_vs_Tortoise
    Hare_vs_Tortoise
    No problem :) It was nice seeing the breedjects up on your giveaway and people wanting them as well.
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Yeah, I remember Nelson Tangela had a money maker Smeargle in his thread as well. ^^

Having a theme for a giveaway is always nice. We could even go for a variety of shiny flawless utility Pokemon, for the special flair, heh.
    Says "Deutschland!" on his profile, has the flag of italy as profile pic
    What did i miss on this one?
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    To be honest, I'm quite torn between my favorite soccer team and my patriotic duty towards Germany in the upcoming match. I just don't know what to do anymore. :(
    Love your trade thread banners howd you get/make them? I'm re-making my trade thread and I'd like some nice banners, also I tool the liberty and stole some of your aesthetic designs, And formats for my thread ;)
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Yeah, you just have to experiment a bit with things like hardness, transparency, brush size and colors, and of course the effect tools. It's quite fun, and will become intuitive sooner or later. ;)
    Alpha_Arrowz
    Alpha_Arrowz
    Lol I don't own my own personal computer to download it. I'll just stick to pencil and paper till then, I may get one before high school starts.
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Oh right, haha. :P
    When will we do our lost world fights? XD
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    And we can start the prehistoric fights as soon as its implemented on the server! There still seems to be some kind of issue, as far as I know.
    Reisuke
    Reisuke
    Yeah aqua seems down so i got online and asked.
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    It will probably take quite a while before we get to playtest all of the 12 Pokemon. And Sun&Moon is coming out soon, hopefully with another set of fossil Pokemon!
    the battle spot banner is amazing
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Thanks! I'll try experiment with the text a bit today since it was quite rushed yesterday night. I just found a website with some really cool fonts. ;)
    cant say
    cant say
    oh cool. we've all got the current one in our sigs right now. I cropped the sub doll out of it to use as an avatar too, lol.
    are you tired of people hating Bulbasaur
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Yes. Many people only consider only the Fire and Water starters of the first two games. :(
    Mova
    Mova
    I also love Bulbasaur. :)
    Hey you. Imma need an Unown avatar (question mark) for next JAP. Every JAP express I'll be getting a guest reviewer from Facebook (whoever comments on the page and seems to know their stuff) and the Unown avatar will be their default c:
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    I'd be glad to draw the avatar, but for now I'm a bit busy with some other projects, unfortunately. By when would you need it, approximately?
    skylight
    skylight
    two weeks from whenever the next new pokemon announcement is lol so lotsa time! c:
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Ahh, great! I'll get onto it as soon as possible! ^^
    hey man i just wanted to say i think your art is awesome! could i use one of your works for my avatar on here?
    Is your avatar based on the slobbering dog I posted on my thread? If so, the colors are actually pretty close to what I had in mind, and the anatomy seems to have been touched upon as well. Nicely done, as usual.

The wolf (the Base Form) was meant to have a majestical color, such as a lighter blue, sacrificing speed and tactical wit for extra bulk, power, and obedience as it Mega Evolves.
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    It's based on your sketch almost one-to-one! And I immediately thought of these colors as well, even though they are completely different from a pug's.
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    And I'm glad we finally have a "Mega Evolution" that doesn't simply add more random fangs, claws, and spikes, heh.
    Yo, could you safe the mons I was supposed to get until Sun and Moon. I'll likely not be able to transfer mons between gens (dont have pokebank), and I may want to actually start getting some competitive mons on card then.
    Cretacerus
    Cretacerus
    Hmm, unfortunately I'm not able to transfer the Pokemon between the generations either. :(
    The country I bought my 3DS in is on the other side of the world, so acquiring credits for the Pokebank app has proven to be a bit complicated, lol.
    Reisuke
    Reisuke
    If you guys like, i can transfer the stuff when SuMo comes around
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…