Haruno
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gone from thurs => monday. If needed plz message user Orch for any help! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hey so i can play any time. The only thing is that I am now on a new computer, so I have no teams, I'll have to try and figure out a way to get the team I wanted to use back, or just try and make one. Can we play sometime after thursday?
    Haruno
    Haruno
    So fite wen or did my team win already
    Beta.
    Beta.
    well your team did win, also I lost track of time, sorry, I'm dumb. I can fight today for about 2 1/2 hours, then I gotta go. If you are here, we can battle then.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    I will be available for the next 30-40 min but afterwards I'll be out
    hey we gotta play for randbats tour and im not avaiable this week as i have the fam over, hows next or this weekend sound? gmt +10 btw. i usually see u in OU so this shldnt be too hard to get done
    Skarmx2
    Skarmx2
    12am looks like, shld work for me if not idk we're fucked lol
    Haruno
    Haruno
    assuming that's like monday 11:59pm or something i'd be able to do it
    Skarmx2
    Skarmx2
    Take the win, wont be able to make it, gl in the rest
    heya ! your tutee is here. i've seen you in the doubles room lots (and i hope you've seen me). nice meeting you :)
    Silverwhiteblue
    Silverwhiteblue
    nope, you did not. this might be the first time we speak even
    am gmt+3, same skype name as here
    Silverwhiteblue
    Silverwhiteblue
    got to go now, but do add me : silverwhiteblue ps is my skype username
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Oh okay. Must be confusing you for someone else I tutored that use the benja avy. I will add you when I get on a computer cuz skype mobile is bad.
    Hello, we're r1 opponents in the Brown Field group of the Rainbow League. I'm GMT -4 and I'm available to play pretty much during my afternoons and evenings as I work in the mornings.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    sat preferably
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    I'm on now and I'll be around for the rest of the day. Just let me know what server to meet you on.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    late af but im finally awake. what are the tour restrictions this round? ANd i'm on ps main
    Hey Haruno we gotta play for r3 of the dpp NU cup, when you wanna play? I'm GMT -8 and I should be available for the majority of the week except for thursday.
    Hi, when would you like to play for What's Your Mega? I'm GMT +12 and should be most available later in the week and on the weekend.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    -7 and uh my evenings/afternoons probably Pick a time
    Googly
    Googly
    Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. How's 7 pm Saturday, your time?
    Haruno
    Haruno
    k
    hi we play for that BW tour. I'm GMT +6 and prefer playing on Thursday/Fri/Sat
    Haruno
    Haruno
    -7 and oh god that pretty much mandates playing your mornings then
    Haruno
    Haruno
    P Squared Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things. It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot.

Motivational message from me to you :]
    eren
    LOL
    sup :) we have to battle for the rtg tour, i am gmt+3 and available today tomorrow and after the weekend!When can you do it?
    GREAT avatar
    Haruno
    Haruno
    ;___; thanks ur cute too. Rip not having love for tia or better yet clear note
    Sweep
    random stereotype evil brit is a way better character anyway
    hi your my DOU tutor for round 108 :) nice to meet you
    Haruno
    Haruno
    hello. What timezone are you and what's your skype lol probably easier to talk thru that
    MegaStarUniverse
    my skype is MegaStarEnergy / MegaStarUniverse and i have a picture of a keldeo and kyurem-b. im gmt-6 central time and on from 3:00-8:00 pm on weekdays and 1:00-10:00 on weekends
    Haruno
    Haruno
    k added the first one. And well we'll just talk over skype since more convenient. Your timezone is pretty nice so this should be easy hopefully.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…