jake
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we play for UU open come over to the UU room whenever you like thanks to my trash sleep sched I am on whenever. My name is astasis there
    Killintime
    Killintime
    sounds great n_n
    jake
    jake
    our scheduled time bracket starts in like 30min but just confirming i'll be here! if it's OK by you i'd rather play on alts / not post replays. let me know when you're here by VM since i'll probably be offline or on an alt on PS
    Killintime
    Killintime
    ye sure ready when you are
    english please
    jake
    jake
    my usertitle or
    antemortem
    jake
    jake
    means "all men must die" and is the motto of an assassin cult

it's from game of thrones / a song of ice and fire
    ss is oras / bw / dpp not just oras :v
    jake
    jake
    oops!! fixing

thanks for letting me know, wrote it too late
    happy birthday for the other day! I was gonna wish you on the day but it was election day and I went back to work so I forgot (but remembered like the day before), hope your day was good!!
    jake
    jake
    thank you :)
    any1 can win in any of these tiers with sample teams. It's fucking physically impossible to lose in ubers with sample HO unless you play opposing sample HO or you play like dong LOL
    should i post stabmons deluxe /on/ june 21st or wait until the tour before it is over? just wanna make sure that 6/21 is the date, and not a guideline!
    jake
    jake
    signups on the date, waiting until the tour before it is over would take a long time
    skies
    skies
    okey, thanks!
    "Regarding other topics" = basically only my post was relevant rofl
    jake
    jake
    hmm kinda, i think all of the posts were ultimately about whether or not other people deserved the position so i figured i wanted to focus on that
    Style_Dota
    Style_Dota
    Issues with transparency. Classic.
    I was actually serious about aluminizing my CC, I'll finish DPP Cup and not contribute to Smogon anymore
    Lowgock
    Lowgock
    Aluminizing is a high-temperature chemical vapor deposition (CVD) process whereby aluminum vapors diffuse into the surface of the base metal, forming new metallurgical aluminide alloys.

The aluminizing process protects the base material from corrosion in elevated temperatures. Aluminizing is used extensively by industry to protect steel components and structures from heat oxidation and sealing at service temperatures up to 10,000°C, ensuring long-term protection.
    hi zeb, big fan, jw why does us west only get like nine states in comparison to central's 56 and east's 93? thanks!
    jake
    jake
    ask the canadians that drew the map haha

if i could use my td power to gerrymander i would, friend... i would
    doomsday doink
    doomsday doink
    those goddamn canadians, you all should redraw the divides because i want my billions of friends in new mexico to be on my team :(
    Wait you didn't go through with the facecam to prevent ghosting? TDs suck ass lol.
    jake
    jake
    O___O
    what a stupid rule you suck zebraiken

white supremacy strikes again as i'm FORCED off playing for my legitimate arab pride
    jake
    jake
    i posted because everyone else is a pansy
    Omfuga
    Omfuga
    You still suck Zebraiken
    when are you bringing disco omastar back
    jake
    jake
    prob not for a while, marth is great
    [22:36:58] <ZEB|AFK> [20:14:02] <@Finchinator> ZEB|AFK, [20:14:03] <@Finchinator> give wcop [20:14:08] <@Finchinator> you fucking piece of shit aids fuck die
    [22:36:59] <ZEB|AFK> burn
    [22:37:00] <ZEB|AFK> -
    [22:37:02] * ZEB|AFK has quit (Quit: x)
    [22:37:18] <Finchinator> NO
    [22:37:20] <Finchinator> GIVE WCOp
    [22:37:20] <Finchinator> NO
    [22:37:25] <Finchinator> YOU STINKING FUCKFACED BASTAR
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…