mael
    mael
    alright
    mael
    mael
    i'll be on as "wie sehnsucht" for a while now
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Now, my friends, we have got to hit the root with the ax. Centralized power in the hands of a few, with centralized credit in the hands of a few, is the trouble.

Get together in your community tonight or tomorrow and organize one of our Share Our Wealth Societies. If you do not understand it, write me and let me send you the platform; let me give you the proof of it.

This is Huey P. Long talking, United States Senator, Washington, D. C. Write me and let me send you the data on this proposition. Enroll with us. Let us make known to the people what we are going to do. I will send you a button, if I have got enough of them left. We have got a little button that some of our friends designed, with our message around the rim of the button, and in the center "Every Man a King." Many thousands of them are meeting through the United States, and every day we are getting hundreds and hundreds of letters. Share Our Wealth Societies are now being organized, and people have it within their power to relieve themselves from this terrible situation.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Look at what the Mayo brothers announced this week, these greatest scientists of all the world today, who are entitled to have more money than all the Morgans and the Rockefellers, or anyone else, and yet the Mayos turn back their big fortunes to be used for treating the sick, and said they did not want to lay up fortunes in this earth, but wanted to turn them back where they would do some good; but the other big capitalists are not willing to do that, are not willing to do what these men, 10 times more worthy, have already done, and it is going to take a law to require them to do it.

Organize your Share Our Wealth Society and get your people to meet with you, and make known your wishes to your Senators and Representatives in Congress.

Now, my friends, I am going to stop. I thank you for this opportunity to talk to you. I am having to talk under the auspices and by the grace and permission of the National Broadcasting System tonight, and they are letting me talk free. If I had the money, and I wish I had the money, I would like to talk to you more often on this line, but I have not got it, and I cannot expect these people to give it to me free except on some rare instance. But, my friends, I hope to have the opportunity to talk with you, and I am writing to you, and I hope that you will get up and help in the work, because the resolutions and bills are before Congress, and we hope to have your help in getting together and organizing your Share Our Wealth Societies.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Now, that I have but a minute left, I want to say that I suppose my family is listening in on the radio in New Orleans, and I will say to my wife and three children that I am entirely well and hope to be home before many more days, and I hope they have listened to my speech tonight, and I wish them and all of their neighbors and friends everything good that may be had.

I thank you, my friends, for your kind attention, and I hope you will enroll with us, take care of your own work in the work of this Government, and share or help in our Share Our Wealth Societies.

I thank you.
    Hey looks like you're tutoring me this round, just let me know when you're free, time isn't a problem for me.
    yea so when do you wanna play? my gmt is apparently +2 now for what thats worth. i think evenings my time the couple days before deadline should fit me well
    PDC
    PDC
    cya july 2nd
    PDC
    PDC
    or july 1st
    TheEnder
    TheEnder
    cool, ill let u know if anything comes up
    Hey! We're matched up for the Tournament of Second Chances. When can you play? I'm GMT +2.
    PDC
    PDC
    this weekend maybe?
    Rayzark
    Rayzark
    Sunday night (from 21 to 3 AM my time) works for you?
    hey you're still free on the 18th for the thingy right? Just making sure since it's this week
    PDC
    PDC
    i will
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    k thanks i just wanted to clarify since no one checks skype these days lol
    Hihi, what time are you available to play? I'm GMT-4; I'm available this afternoon until 5 or so, tomorrow from 4-5:30 PM and Friday 12:30-5:30 PM. Do any of those times sound doable to you?
    PDC
    PDC
    i would rather play at 4:30 -5
    reachzero
    reachzero
    That works, I'll see you then!
    reachzero
    reachzero
    Bleh, due to unexpected real-life circumstances I'm not going to be able to play today, I've requested to be subbed out.
    hi we're up for uupl. im gmt -6 and can play in my afternoons or evenings.

when do you want to play?
    PDC
    PDC
    this weekend, whenever u see me on i'll play
    yo we play for powc. im down to do it whenever we randomly find each other in smogtours if you are o.o
    hey man, we have to play for OUPL

GMT+2, you know, tell me when you can play. You can find me on Skype
    adv cup, Sunday?
    PDC
    PDC
    yeah sounds fine
    Prinz
    Prinz
    b4/after smogon tour? or as soon as you are done with it
    Prinz
    Prinz
    i'll look for you l8er on smogtours
    Hey we have to play for the hpl. I'll be on tomorrow between 5pm to 10pm (GMT-4:30) but i can play on weekend too.
    PDC
    PDC
    we can do it on the weekend
    hello, I'm your opponent for bw cup, I can only play the weekend. I'm gmt+2
    PDC
    PDC
    alright we'll play on the weekend then. sunday?
    Mustounet
    Mustounet
    Okk, before smogon tour ?
    PDC
    PDC
    yeah alright, or after if possible
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…