IronBullet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• IronBullet
    IronBullet
    it's to prevent people from posting multiple rmts too close together. i'm afraid you'll have to wait if you want to post another one on the forums, but feel free to check out the rmt room on ps since you can also get advice there :)
    Joe Dolan
    Joe Dolan
    Gotcha. Thanks for the help!
    Hi there, welcome to Smogon! Unfortunately I'll have to lock this for the time being as the RMT rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain your choices and their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at other RMTs and the RMT archive to see the kind of detail and format we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    lol i probably have 1k worth of that now
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    seriously its like all thats in your feed haha
    yo can you give me access to flying press so i can GP something Mambo wants me to GP like right now? i'm eating lunch and want something semi-productive to do xD
    can u reopen my "Braviary Balance" team on the thread, the time limit has been reached to reopen.
    Hi, we've been paired for B101. Please let me know what time would be convenient for you, thanks.
    Hi, I wanted to know which tier to specifically contributed to which ended up giving you a tiering contributor alumnus badge?
    I'm a new user and I forgot to put descriptions on my Pokémon in my RMT. You told me to send them to you, so I did it via conversation. Will you fix it or should I repost it?
    i had no clue the rule "1 team every 2 weeks" existed, ill make a note of that in the future, but why is it a rule?
    Hello IB. Hope you're doing well. I sent you a message via conversation in my thread updating my RMT. Could you please check it?
    Anime_Fan
    Anime_Fan
    Does smogon allow users to criticize other "people " within an RMT thread. I thought teams were supposed to be rated, not individuals.
    Sobi
    Sobi
    This is IronBullet's profile, not Analytic's -- also, didn't Alkov tell you to settle your beef yourself? I mean, it's not the best thing to constantly pester other people about these kind of stuff; just ignore them.
    Analytic
    Analytic
    Like I said, there's literally an ignore button that you can use on this site. By you not doing so, brings me to the point that you actually do want to see the so called harassment because you look victimizing yourself and these give you an excuse for it. Nobody's harassing you, yes the things that are said may be exaggerated but there's some truth to it and it's not like you're an angel yourself.

TL;DR: click ignore on the users you think are troubling you, stop trying to make a big deal out of everything, and enjoy yourself. Maybe try delving into the OU or the Tournaments subforum
    Hey ironbullet. I can't edit the spreadsheet from my tablet so letting you know that I won't participate in the next round. Tutoring one round and taking a break for the following works better for me anyway. Gives me more time to teach my tutees everything they need to know without feeling rushed.
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    okay i updated it for you, thanks for letting me know!
    I decided to step down from being a tutor today. Sorry for the delayed response, it was a really tough decision but I need to start cutting stuff from my smogon itinerary. thanks for the opportunity, i had a good time teaching people
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    no worries, thanks for letting me know dude. glad you had a good experience :)
    can you please help me since your admin I cant reply to any thing on here cant send messages to anyone can you please tell me why I cant reply post on here thank you if you can help me ive not done any thing wrong I just cant post I just wanted to ask a question on the simple thread but it wont let me post please let me know why I can post
    Hello Ironbullet,
    One of my threads got locked because it was my second thread within a period of 2 weeks. I'm somewhat new to showdown and I don't use it often, so I was unaware of the 1 thread post per every 2 weeks.

The moderator who locked my thread is called haxiom.
    Anime_Fan
    Anime_Fan
    I asked if I would delete my previous thread, so my latest one could be unlocked. I worked really hard on my latest thread and to see it getting locked with less than a day of posing it was upsetting. I won't make the same mistake twice, so if it's possible, could you perhaps speak to haxiom and ask him/she to unlock my thread? I'd greatly appreciate your help.
    PS: I promise not to make this mistake in the future. This was my first time and I didn't know such a rules existed.
    how come every time a pokemon becomes available for reservation its badgeholder only? i understand it for really important pokemon like alakazam, but for less prominent pokemon like metagross and milotic (ik its not as bad as we used to think but still) normal users would be fine.
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    i might be missing something but i feel like it really makes it harder for new users to get integrated and contribute without the beginning of a new generation / release of a new game.
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    metagross was free for anyone to reserve and all of the most recent ones (omastar, gastrodon, uxie, jolteon etc.) have been free for anyone to take, so i don't think it's hard for new users at all. milo is bh only because it has risen in usage and viability only recently and we need someone with proven knowledge of the meta to write it.
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    oh i thought metagross was for badheholders only fsr

and thats what i thought for milotic but i wasnt sure
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…