iAruban
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey bro, we're paired for the Ubers Open, when do you wanna play? GMT+5:30 and I'm pretty flexible. One request, don't turn on timer please, my wifi is pretty ass and there's a good chance I'll DC
    hi im gmt +3, available in the evenings/mornings. could we play before the 6th bc i have a flight and it'll be hard to schedule after.
    iAruban
    iAruban
    how about wednesday evening, im gmt+2 so it would be evening for both of us.
    Microwavable
    yo when do you wanna play? apparently we live in the same country so timezones wont matter lol. Usually I can play during the day. some evenings are also a possibility but tuesday evening isnt. let me know what works for you
    iAruban
    iAruban
    avond is voor mij het handigst, welke dag maakt voor mij niet echt uit. met avond bedoel ik ergens na 8 uur
    Hey bro when do you wanna play? I'm EST and free after 7pm ish every day, and Wednesday Thursday I have off
    r0ady
    r0ady
    I can play early in the morn idrc, plus ni garentee that I make plans for the afternoon so maybe 8-9ish am my time? If not just throw me some times
    iAruban
    iAruban
    9 am your time at wednesday it is then?
    r0ady
    r0ady
    Ye
    hey dude i'm GMT +12, when did you want to play for BLT? unless you have a similar timezone to me it'll probs be easiest to play in the weekend
    Hey man! We play for BLT this week, when are you free? I'm GMT -4
    iAruban
    iAruban
    yo im available everyday from 8 to 12pm my time which is gm+2 except for during the weekend
    YouthBerry
    YouthBerry
    Okay that's good with me! I'm ready whenever, so just message me when you're ready or a day you'd like to play. Look for YouthBerry in UU room or Tournaments room. I can even play as early as today if you're ready?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…