Layell
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Togedemaru is the English name, sorry to disappoint you. All Pikaclones retain their JP names, so it's kind of a pattern by now.
    Hey Layell I know you are not planning to lead the sprite project for gen 7 but think it might be a good idea to get the ball rolling with more and more mons being released.
    Hi, Layell! Since you're the sprite leader, I was wondering if there was any plans on making trainer sprites of XY for showdown avys? Thanks, for the all the amazing sprite work you have done!
    Hey layell its a bit late but im willing to help with the sun/moon sprite project when it happens. I dont have the eye you and pom have when it comes to the tiniest details but after being around sprites for a while, I can get sprites pretty close to how they should be. Let me know if you still need me!
    Hello! I was wondering if I could use your sprites for my Pokemon role play site. To show what spawns where. I'll link back in our copy right thread :)
    ayeeee a new user pmed me something regarding sprite and i dont understand a thing. dont see a sqsa thread in smeargles xd mind if i add you to the pm ??
    Hi Layell, I'm making a fangame of my own and was wondering if I could use the sprites from the Gen 6 sprite project? Of course, full credit will be given. The game is in very very early stages so I'm afraid I don't have anything to show yet. Thanks in advance!
    Layell
    Layell
    sure and provide a link credit when you release : )
    GreatTornado
    GreatTornado
    Thank you!
    Completely forgot about April fools! Are we doing something different this year? Just nod your head to keep it a surprise if you want.
    I am making a game with Pokémon of my own design and I wanted to ask if there was any way for me to get help on the sprits for these new Pokémon I am creating? Also why can`t I post on the Smogon XY Sprite Project form?
    fleurdyleurse
    fleurdyleurse
    I know princessofmusic and I haven't been around as much, and that is because we have been busy moving in together, we don't even have our computer and internet set up fully. I already felt like I was married to princessofmusic through this sprite project, but then we started dating and living together, it feels much more like being married now. So I just wanted to say that soon enough we will be releasing some new sprite stuff.
    When making/modifying the outline for a sprite, how do you know where to make it black vs. where to make it a dark version of the main color?
    Layell
    Layell
    90% of the time it's from lighting

The other 10% is separating objects of one colour from another.
    I'm messaging you on behalf of Pokémon Celestite. Would it be alright if we used sprites from the XY Sprite Project for a Pokémon fangame? We currently have a demo release, but there are Pokemon missing. You can also check the Discord channel linked in the reddit if there are any pressing concerns. Credit will be given (we have a credits page ingame).
    https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonCelestite
    Layell
    Layell
    A credit page like that sounds good, if you need a download link from me let me know.
    Selena
    Selena
    A download link would be just great. I already have a bunch I've collected already. Also, mind putting animated ones in one folder, non-animated ones in another? If it's not too much hassle, I mean.
    Selena
    Selena
    Because we use animate normally, but we're also making a non-animated pack for slow computers.
    Hi there Layell

I'm doing a fangame of my own and I noticed that your Gen 6 sprite project had just what I needed. i wanted to ask if you were willing enough to give me permission to use the sprites.

Here's a link to my forum page
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=361130

Thank you
    Layell
    Layell
    Sure just be sure to link back in that thread and in any download readme.

If you need a download for them all I can pass that along as well.
    Landorged
    That would be extremely helpful
    Landorged
    because for some reason I cant seem to enter the google doc. It gives me a loading error
    how you been friend?
    Layell
    Layell
    I have been good, planning some interesting stuff. I think 2016 will be a very good year.
    Typhlito
    Typhlito
    That's great to hear. I think so too although I have a bit more free time than usual until the summer.
    hey i dont know if you were the one that updated the teambuilder sprites, but they look very visually appealing. Thanks!
    Layell
    Layell
    I've hounded Zarel on it for ages, he rearranged everything so it would fit. Now if only he does it for the battle windows soon too...
    Layell
    Layell
    I'll take your thanks for him though
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    no problem n_n keep up the good work!
    where is smogon nutshell
    Layell
    Layell
    last year wasn't even very well received, not sure if I should bother with another.
    skylight
    skylight
    For me??
    Karxrida
    Karxrida
    By there's a ton to work with this year!
    sry i liked the gender one but that's basically two caps

logistically I had to kill it
    Layell
    Layell
    It could have been the same for both genders : S
    Layell
    Layell
    Oh that was the minecraft game a few of us played, and Sal brought back for a day.
    Dan Dan
    cool, hope it was fun! what you up to these days? in and out of the internet.
    Layell
    Layell
    working, trying to find a better job, trying to move downtown and the occasional pixel art/texture fun
    I noticed that on Pokemon Showdown, there's a sprites/xyani-back/magcargo .gif file and a sprites/xyani-back/magcargo.gif file. It is remarkably minor, but the duplicate could be removed. o3o
    Layell
    Layell
    I'd have to bother zarel to clean up : U I don't actually have access lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…