Coconut
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When you want to play for NU open? I'm free the whole weekend GMT - 4
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Hi, the weekend sounds good, you can generally find me in the LC room. Shoot me a message if you see me on
    i screwed up your tag in the doubles open thread so just posting here to give you a notification that it is up
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Thanks, that's already happened twice
    Hey, we're paired for lc open. I'm gmt-4. I'm pretty much free whenever, so tell me what time works for you
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Cool, I'm pretty free all the time. I'm basically always in the LC room, so if you see me there, shoot me a message.
    i will destroy u RU when
    Coconut
    Coconut
    we see each other often, shouldn't be an issue, how is Saturday for you?
    infamy
    infamy
    saturday is my WORST day of the week because i have to get prepared for prayer
    Hey I'm paired up with you as your apprentice for the tutoring program. Looking forward to learning from you :3
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Hi, what times are you generally available? I can give you a time that works for me based on your times. Also, do you prefer to meet on Skype, or would you rather meet in the Little Cup room?
    Endal
    Skype works for me, you can add me as mrroii, im usually free most afternoons (I'm EST)
    u go to rowan? o_o
    Coconut
    Coconut
    That's actually crazy, do you know what you're majoring in?
    Omfuga
    Omfuga
    I'm set for mathematics but i'm not sure yet. I'm probably gonna switch I just have to find something I like. I chose math cuz I find it easy though
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Sounds good, just try to find something you like
    Hey, we're paired up for the rand bats tour. I have exams all this week, but would you like to play Saturday (any time)? I'm EST btw
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Hey, wanted to know where you've been.
    Dece1t
    The last couple days I was looking around for you, and even PM'd you (but you never got back). If your online rn tho I'll come on
    Coconut
    Coconut
    literally when, I've been on like crazy. Yeah I'm online now
    You know what I don't understand? No one ever takes memes seriously. I'm being honest here. No one ever stops and really understands the memes. They just pass it off as just another shitpost that was made by some edgy shit in his basement, waiting for his mom to bring him chicken tendies. These people are wrong. Memes are made by the greatest minds on the planet.
    Josh
    Each one is carefully and delicately crafted to get the most amount of karma on Reddit. I'm led to believe that maybe even Albert Einstein made a meme. Now, I am not talking about the shitty Facebook memes that don't take any effort at all, like what you see on say, for example, Berny Snaders' page. They lack a soul. I only speak of 4Chan memes and the like. Things like dank pepe, dat boi (o shit waddup) and troll faces. These types of memes deserve respect. They aren't trash. They are art.
    we need to play for bss tour, i see you on ps often so this shouldn't be an issue.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…