jumpluff
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm assuming it was you who deleted that blatant troll post, thanks for that. And yeah that thread is getting a bit toxic even without blatant trolls. Do what you have to for your mental health and take care!
    do you go to irc/ps much?
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    I use irc by the name of kiyoaki, but I'm not on it much lately because I'm sick (and now flying to america soon), I only use it on my desktop, doesn't work on my mobile. I can usually be found in #tf2 #circus #ow or /whois kiyoaki

PS I go on sporadically when I have the time!

sup :)
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    o get well soon! i'll catch you on irc then

been reading your poems :]
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    i did /whois and i think it said you're on but you're in no rooms idk what to do halp :o
    I don't feel very comforted though ;(
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    ya, it blows

are you actually 15? I don't mean this in a condescending way, you seemed older to me. it's just, I know this is not very good since like you care about other people which is one of the most impt attributes, and stuff like pauline hanson having six years from a double dissolution with an upswing in fascism is terrible

but having a labor government when you graduate hs will at least save your skin, looking at what the libs are doing, and a close government this term will prevent anything too drastic from being done. last term only worked because the libs had such a powerful control over one house, and they started to get stonewalled by the lower house

and the double dissolution means the senate will probably be some semblance of leftish for the next six years, which will help labor a lot when they regain the house of reps
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    basically, labor was never going to WIN this, incumbents are almost never voted out; it's a testament to the travesty that was the last liberal term that one term turnbull nearly happened too. viewed in that light, with libs as heavy favourites, this is actually a very good result for what could be expected, forward-thinkign both for how this term will play out with the balance of power and how things will stand when the libs get voted out. consider the dearth of electable people in the liberal party; the only electable PM to the masses they have is turnbull right now
    Rugi
    Rugi
    Yes I am 15. Thats part of the reason I dislike the political apathy in this country. I'm not allowed to vote yet I see the lack of knowledge in the current voting population and it terrifies me. The fact that people like Lambi and Hanson can still gain traction in what I not so many years thought was a modern just and equal country is scary.

I I hope you're right about the power and ideology shift into the left. My worry isn't what happens in the future but rather what happens now. The great barrier reef is almost dead, Censorship levels are climbing, vacancies are increasing and Murdoch has a borderline monopoly on our media.

I can immigrate when I'm older if Australia really goes to shit which it hopefully/probably won't but I'm scared of whats going to become of it in the immediate future.
    for the record i'm willing to be a fairly high priority sub for the NOC, though it should be noted that i'll be on vacation july 4-9
    Ampharos
    Ampharos
    i say this only because i know SOMEONE's bound to idle
    Hey that second statement about people getting killed in order for others to realize the significant danger of guns was tounge-in-cheek. Not trying to make light of people's dying, but you know the lawmakers will spin it to their advantage. Business as usual.
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    I think it's kinda tasteless but I think it's fairly obvious we're in agreement about the angles that are gonna be taken. Thanks for the explanation!
    OLD GREGG (im back baby)
    OLD GREGG (im back baby)
    Also I did kind of mean it in my own way, because I do hope they are in a better place. I can't stop shot like this from happening, and none of my sorrow will fix it.
    Hey i dont suppose you remember me but I just made an acc on goodreads and added you there (username: ceziara)
    I'll tell you one thing, whichever danganronpa character you are, it definitely isn't Byakuya hahah
    hey jumpluff! remember me from MU? came over for the big metagame game, nice to see you here :)
    Hope everything's fine over there.
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    Yay Zexy! Yes I do, very nice surprise seeing you hop over here :D Good luck in Metagame! Maybe I'll hop over Bulba sometime or we'll get to play a game on MU together \o/ let me know when you get your alignment square game off the ground btw
    Zexy
    Zexy
    I don't really have any set plans over when exactly I'll host it, but I'll make sure to keep you informed.
    can't believe we had a nom thread for you. if i knew i would have OBJECTED :)
    It never ceases to amaze me about how you manage to post so much while including so much helpful material in your posts.
    ^you can quote me on that
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…