Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do u wanna play for ubers ssnl? I'm GMT +2 and I'll be available every day depending on the time
    Stopping by to say Lunala analysis ready, couldn't tag u in thread bc fucking char limits or something( I needed another post anyway) and was not about to triple post
    Hi. We are opponents in Winter Seasonnals. When can you play? My time is UTC+1.
    DontStealMyPenguin
    hey, i'm +0 so shouldn't be too tricky. i'm available for most of the rest of the week tbh when do u normally log on?
    Cirdec
    Cirdec
    Is tomorrow at 20:00 UTC+0 fine for you?
    ur my ag open opp opp
    DontStealMyPenguin
    Ok bro look ive just got a couple teams so I can play any time between now and the DL barring when I'm on the plane unless I buy wifi. If u srsly can't play then I'll get us an xtention
    Thimo
    Thimo
    look i went to bed after u sad 2 hours, i requested for an exstention but ill see if i can buy myself any time next couple of days alright
    rain drop drop top, play me for ag open when u get online bop bop
    DontStealMyPenguin
    Lol what's ur timezone and PS username?
    Bushtush
    I'm gmt-5 and bushtush is my name
    DontStealMyPenguin
    Oh I'm currently in gmt + 8 so this could be tricky. When would suit you? Bare in mind I don't wanna be playing at like 9 am or like 3 am u kno
    Hello! We are paired for the Ubers seasonal. I am GMT-8 and can play almost any evening during the week my time. Let me know what works for you.
    Sup, we are paired for ubers, GMT+1, could we play friday evening/night?
    DontStealMyPenguin
    Ah ic, yeah evenings are tough for me, how about tomorrow during the day then? I should be online most of the day
    Zaionar
    Zaionar
    DL kinda was today, im home around 3:30 am my time from worm, I guess I could play then but apart from that we need an extension. Tomorrow will be hard for me due to new years, would need to play on sunday
    DontStealMyPenguin
    ah ok shit yeah i'll ask for extension if we don't play today
    You have 24 hours to update me on who DPPs for your team or I'll assign one of the free agents. Feel free to just respond to this VM when you have a confirmed player (all they have to do is like your sign-up post). :D
    Tony
    Tony
    As soon as he confirms his spot I'll add him to the team. :D
    DontStealMyPenguin
    desch has only just told him he needs to confirm but he's definitely playing for us so if for whatever reason he takes more than 24 hours to confirm please don't swap him for a random
    Tony
    Tony
    Noted.
    when do you wanna fight for OMPL? I'm -7 so a bit of a time zone disconnect, I'm around all morning both saturday and sunday though since that might be the easiest
    MZ
    MZ
    is this yes?
    DontStealMyPenguin
    yeah man i'm on all day for the rest of today and probably tomorrow
    MZ
    MZ
    I'm on tours now
    hey man, we're both fairly active on showdown. but itd be easier if we agreed on a general time. tuesday/wednesday arvo work? (and what name do i find you on showdown. you probs know this, but my handle is The BIg Fat Kill)
    thelinearcurve
    thelinearcurve
    (im GMT+10)
    DontStealMyPenguin
    i'm always dontstealmypenguin on ps lol
    most of the day on tuesday should be fine for me, but i'm gmt+1
    thelinearcurve
    thelinearcurve
    awesome :D give us a buzz if you happen to be online later today tho
    Hi, when do you wanna play for UBLT PlayOffs?
    I'm GMT-6
    DontStealMyPenguin
    Gmt +1, I can do Saturday evening or something
    Arii Stella
    Arii Stella
    Ugh sorry my phone is aids..
    Btw, I will try to be online Saturday at 9pm your time but I'm not sure if I can play :s
    Otherwhise, we can reschedule to Sunday at the same time..
    When do you wanna play for seasonals i am gmt+5.30 or IST(Indian Standard Time)
    DontStealMyPenguin
    i can't guarantee i'll be on at any certain date. however i should be on on thursday and friday at random times from 16:30 onwards, tomorrow from 20:30 onwards, and at randoms times past 13:00 in the weekend (gmt). your name is white lion18 on PS, right?
    WhiteLion
    its very late that time for me can you do like 5pm my time on wednesday or thursday
    DontStealMyPenguin
    Unfortunately I can't as I'm at school all week so we'll have to play on the weekends I guess
    Hey we play in ubers seasonal when is a good time for you? I am gmt-6 and I'm free Wednesday and the weekends.
    Hey! Im your opponet on Ubers seasonal, im gmt -4 avaible to play Wednesday, Friday and Weekend, im online now
    Hi we play for STABmons Open. I'm GMT +13, and mainly on mornings and evenings. What time suits you?
    DontStealMyPenguin
    ughh i've g2g now lol, our timezone matchup is dreadful XD i'll see if i can get on in a bit though
    baconbagon
    baconbagon
    oh no i just got on lol, yeah 13 hour difference is horrifying. i'll see how often i can stay on today
    baconbagon
    baconbagon
    ok i'm going to post in the open thread, there's no way we can hit each other's time D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…