ryan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey there :3 now that watchog is inactive, is anyone running the cores thread?
    Threw
    Threw
    i'd be willing to if you think someone new is necessary
    ryan
    ryan
    i think we decided to let it die but if we change our minds i'll let you know
    Threw
    Threw
    kk
    I've been putting off watching scream queens anything I should know before going into it?
    ryan
    ryan
    take it more as a comedy than a horror show and you'll love it
    on the suspect thread im getting the insufficient privileges message, could you help me out?
    ryan
    ryan
    fixed
    Hi, I'm getting the insufficient privileges to vote thing, but I am on the list and was tagged for the tauros suspect
    ryan
    ryan
    you should be good to go now
    We're paired for NU Open, I'm gmt -4 and I can pretty much play any day any time except next monday.
    Updated Kanto
    Cool how about 5pm Saturday your time?
    ryan
    ryan
    Sounds good. On the off chance that plans come up I'll let you know in advance but i can also do most of Fridays and evenings as a backup
    Updated Kanto
    I'll be on main username : Updated Kanto, I'm not in any public rooms so you'd have to just do /user.
    Hi it says I have insufficient privileges to reply to the Tauros thread even though I was tagged in the list. Thanks
    ryan
    ryan
    You're all set
    I'm getting the insufficient privileges to reply for the Tauros voting despite getting reqs and being tagged in the voters list. Thanks!
    ryan
    ryan
    fixed
    I'm getting the (You have insufficient privileges to reply here.) message for the NU Stage 15 Suspect thread despite being on the qualified voters list.
    ryan
    ryan
    fixed
    yo we have to play for lc open, when are you avaible ? (gmt+2 here) I'm avaible during nights most of the time
    ryan
    ryan
    gmt-5, also mostly free in evenings from like 6-9 my time
    H-C
    H-C
    are you avaible on sunday around 1am my time ?
    ryan
    ryan
    that'd be 6 pm saturday my time i think? if so that's fine
    Hi. We have to play for RU Open. I am GMT -5. Are you free on Wednesday or Thursday? If not, let me know what days/times work.
    ryan
    ryan
    hey man, friday and saturday are best for me because i work sunday through thursday, but if that absolutely won't work, i can try to make an evening some other day work. also gmt-5 i think (im central)
    John76
    John76
    I think I can make Saturday work. Does Saturday morning work for you?
    ryan
    ryan
    like 10 or 11 morning, sure
    before that prolly not
    no why did u change it from the woman smashing the camera? :(
    ryan
    ryan
    the woman.
    Jisoo
    Jisoo
    LOL
    also check pms?
    hi we've to play for uu open
    im gmt +5.30, free mostly from midday to night, sunday im free most of the day
    when can you play?
    Hello, I am very sorry for being so late to respond, but I have been unable to access Smogon for the past week. I am U.S. Eastern time. I will be free for the rest of the day and can certainly accommodate for late in the evening on weekdays (9pm EST or later) if need be. Again, really sorry for the inactivity, please let me know what works for you.
    ryan
    ryan
    no worries man. sometime this evening would work great. i'll be in the RU room on PS whenever I'm available.
    nLTk
    nLTk
    Okay, I'm in the RU room right now.
    nLTk
    nLTk
    Sincerest apologies, but I forgot to write down what time we agreed on when we last spoke, could you remind me?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…