Mazz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was working on my post when you made all my main points on the vr thread right before me ;-; why Mazz why?
    Just a reminder (since you weren't sure in your post) that we tentatively scheduled to play tonight. I'll be occupied for a bit so would a couple of hours later work for you?
    Mazz
    Mazz
    Sounds golden. Should be available in-between meltdowns about my NHL team finding new ways to park their own head up their ass
    did you like my fan fic???
    Mazz
    Mazz
    I pulled something cringing tbh. Only made it 2 or 3 paragraphs in lol
    phoopes
    phoopes
    Yeah thankfully that "chapter" of my life is behind me ayyyeee
    Mazz, do you have all nine games scheduled? You posted that you were attempting to schedule with your opponents in the main thread, but your pool leader has said that he has not been contacted by you. If you are not able to get your games done please let me know ASAP, so I can make the appropriate substitute.
    Mazz
    Mazz
    I'll get on it. Will start scheduling tonight and could even have most of my matches done by Friday. School's just been getting in the way right now but I'm almost caught up.
    UU majors, GMT+8. I'm in the hospital right now and should be discharged within the next 3-4 days, just to let you know since I can't play while I'm here, which works out either way since your laptop is busted.
    when uu majors
    Mazz
    Mazz
    Next week. Borked laptop, gotta make teams for mobile. I'll make a post in thread and tag the entire pool so y'all know
    Hi, I am gmt -5 and we are paired for UU major. What times typically work for you?
    Mazz
    Mazz
    Hi hi so I'm gmt -7, and usually at school till 5pm my time. Any time after 7pm works great, and I usually don't go to bed till midnight.

I might be having computer issues right now, my laptops been acting odd for a couple days now. This week might be a write-off. I'll let you know tonight. If that is the case, then I'll ensure that I'm free for as much of next week as possible
    Hi we're paired for UU major. Im gmt -5 and can play during my evenings or on weekend. If that doesnt work we can try to work something out.
    Mazz
    Mazz
    I've got a quiz on tuesday so I won't be able to play till then. After that I'm free. Gmt-7. Scheduling shouldn't be too hard :)
    miltankmilk
    Ok hmu when you're done with the quiz and we can set something up
    stop bein dead thx
    Mazz
    Mazz
    Lost weekend to work and a few days this week to do hw and study what I planned on the weekend
    Mazz
    Mazz
    Should be back Wednesday or Thursday
    Threw
    Threw
    aight
    well worded post n_n
    cant wait to see you getting more involved in tours :)
    Mazz
    Mazz
    I really enjoyed open this year. I'll definitely join more. Much more fun than just laddering haha.

Still got my NU run too :$
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    i need to win nu open to make it to playoffs :p
    I'm assuming you meant August 14 in your MC tournament post?
    Mazz
    Mazz
    no im literally giving them a year to finish their matches. that way they probably get done on time
    hi i can battle 11 ~~ 18 hrs monday ~~ saturday gmt -3
    Mazz
    Mazz
    Deadlines on Wednesday, and if that's your availability, we'll have to play today or tomorrow. I have a full time job and I'm at work during those hours on weekdays
    -okara
    -okara
    ok im on stour
    Mazz
    Mazz
    Okay, I just got there. Had to do a couple things
    when do u wanna play for ru open
    rdy whenever
    gmt -5
    Mazz
    Mazz
    Central?

Weekend works best. Preferably 10pm your time Saturday.
    -Tsunami-
    -Tsunami-
    k thats fine
    can I play mc tour monday? if not drop me out, was at a camp all week
    Mazz
    Mazz
    If I grant senegal an extension, then I'll grant you one too. If not, it'll come down to activity or a coinflip
    Owing to my consistent inability to be online at an appropriate time to battle my opponent Cheryl in the MC tournament, I have decided to drop/concede if that is alright. If there is a problem with this, my apologies, and let me know what I should do.
    Mazz
    Mazz
    Nah no worries with that. It happens unfortunately. Thanks for signing up though. Stick around the discussion thread though. I'd love to have more members around
    Someone said you were looking for me earlier on PS, what do you want to talk about?
    Yo, when fight

Gmt -4 and I can't play tmrw or today but sat or Sunday would be good, shoot times
    r0ady
    r0ady
    my boss called and ill be in work till 7 unfort, is there any way we could push it back till then? D:
    Mazz
    Mazz
    7 EST is a problem for me, but closer towards 10 or 11 EST work better.
    r0ady
    r0ady
    thats fine, as long as its past 7, cya then
    Yo when are we gonna do that MC 64 Man Tourney or whatever you were talking about doing, we got a lot of analyses done so I think we're almost ready
    Cheryl.
    Cheryl.
    Rip
    Mazz
    Mazz
    Asking for it isn't a good start, just a heads up.
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    mazz youre not a badge leader

i was just curious i wasnt asking and even if i was if i was qualified for the position then why not i never really understood that train of logic
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…