Pak
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• NotLikeThis :(
    Pearl
    Pearl
    i'll just hit u up on skype whenever it's possible to schedule for pu open, that shud be ok considering how often we c eachother
    Pak
    Pak
    play now yn
    Pearl
    Pearl
    n
    They ask me what I do and who I do it for
    And how I come up with this shit up in the studio
    Pak
    Pak
    all i want for my birthday is a big ladder ranking
    Yo! We're paired for PU open r3. I'm gmt -5 and available all day most weekdays. I'm a janitor so I work nights and weekends (although unusually I actually have some free time today if you want to no johns this.)

When do you want to get this done?
    yo we gotta fite for ru open r4 I'm available all next week if that's OK with you, GMT +1
    HJAD
    HJAD
    I'll be on from 7pm - 8:30~ish my time, message me here when you are ready and where you are waiting
    Pak
    Pak
    I'm on smogtours
    Pak
    Pak
    oh nb
    hey we're opponents on ru open. i'm on gmt-3 and i should be available during the afternoons. when do you wanna play?
    elodin
    elodin
    that should work
    Pak
    Pak
    I'm on smogtours
    elodin
    elodin
    ugh i missed that, got a really busy weekend with father's day, my dad's birthday and some college stuff. can you play today?
    Hi, we're playing for doubles open. I'm GMT+2, and I can play pretty much any evening my time for the next week. Possibly some other time too, but evenings are the best time for me.
    Pak
    Pak
    Could you play Tuesday at around 6-7 pm your time?
    Quite Quiet
    Quite Quiet
    I think I can do that
    Hi! We are paired for UU Open. I am GMT+2

When do you want to play? I am available on weekdays from 7pm to 10pm (except Friday), on Saturday from 10am to 4pm and on Sunday from 10am to 10pm.
    Pak
    Pak
    Could you play Tuesday at 9 pm your time?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Yes, see you then!
    Pak
    Pak
    I'm on smogtours
    Hi, when do you wanna play for lc open? I'm gmt+2
    Pak
    Pak
    I'm gmt -4, generally available from around noon to 4 pm and 8 pm to midnight. Also I'm pretty flexible on weekends so just let me know what works for you
    Hachimaki
    Hachimaki
    Mh... How's tomorrow on 2pm your time?
    Pak
    Pak
    that works
    Hey! We're matched for BLT this week, when would you like to play? I'm GMT -4
    Pak
    Pak
    same timezone, I'm free whenever tomorrow and saturday if either of those days work for you
    YouthBerry
    YouthBerry
    This afternoon works for me! I'll be online while at work, find me in the UU room whenever
    sup, let's fite for doubles when
    Joim
    Joim
    weekend would be better, how about around, let's say, 18 cest? that's like 12 gmt -4
    Pak
    Pak
    yeah that should work on either day
    Joim
    Joim
    I'll hit you up when I see you today/tomorrow/weekend
    PST, DOU ssnl when fite
    Pak
    Pak
    I'm gmt -4 and am usually available from around noon to 4 pm and then from about 8 to midnight on weekdays. On weekends I'm a lot more flexible. Lmk what works
    clius
    clius
    how about saturday noon my time?
    Pak
    Pak
    yeah that works
    Hey, we need to play for the DOU tournament! I'm free through the weekend after 5:30 EST, and that would be the ideal time for me to play - otherwise I might have time this weekend, or after 5:30 monday also could work. Let me know!
    When do you want to play for UUber Moves? I'm gmt+2 and would prefer to play at weekend but friday would also be fine.
    Pak
    Pak
    I'm gmt -4 and could play pretty much any time after noon my time so just let me know whatever works for you
    Wings of Night
    Wings of Night
    so I would like to play saturday 9pm my time which is 3pm for you, is that fine?
    Pak
    Pak
    yeah that works
    Hey looks like i'm your tutor for this round :) i'm gmt -4 and i'm p free for our first session anytime this week but today. do you have a skype?
    Pak
    Pak
    I'm gmt -4 too and my skype is pakmasta. I'm pretty flexible time wise this week so just tell me whatever works for you. Looking forward to working with you :]
    PSPL when? I amCST and off and on a lot
    Pak
    Pak
    Oops forgot to answer this my b. I'm gmt -4 and could play pretty much any weeknight starting Wednesday or pretty much whenever on the weekend.
    Pak
    Pak
    Sorry I completely forgot i said I'd play tonight. If you can still play i'll be on ps the next couple hours.
    Huston
    Huston
    I'll be on in 10 minutes. Don't worry, something came up so if you'd been on time you'd have won on activity haha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…