Kreme
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey friend - by any chance are you on RN? if so wanna play :o (i'll be on smogtours)

if not im still down for tmrw
    HSA
    HSA
    ah it appears i just missed you - nvm then :o
    Kreme
    Kreme
    Sry bout this but ye probs have to do it tmrw since I'm pretty swamped today
    Kreme
    Kreme
    Hey I'm online rn on the main server under the username Truth, just hmu when you get here.
    Oh also I put all the UU bulky sweepers in the "offensive" category for now

And just ping me if I missed something, there was quite a lot to change D:
    Kreme
    Kreme
    OK cool, will do thanks for implementing it
    when do you wanna play for uu open? i'm gmt -5 but would prefer to wait a couple of days because i don't actually have any teams - thinking after tuesday if that's alright with you?
    Kreme
    Kreme
    Thanks for being flexible with scheduling, sorry about the inconvenience again.
    Kreme
    Kreme
    Ok so, honestly Idk how to apologize enough for this but can an hour earlier work? Forgot an event was taking place at that time, again sorry about this.
    HSA
    HSA
    o yeah that's fine lol (im not any busier at 1 am / that's probably better for me)
    Would you be ready to play our sub? We're sorry for the circumstances with Scythe he haven't spoken with us the entire week either so we'd be ready to sub someone in if thats ok by you.
    ict
    ict
    could you play now our player is ready + team
    ict
    ict
    + i got the permission to sub him in right now
    Kreme
    Kreme
    Nah gotta go to school in a few, sorry. Wish I could.
    Hello Kreme,
    One of my posts got deleted because it was my second Hydreigon to B- nomination within a period of 2 weeks. I'm somewhat new to the UU viability rankings and I don't use them often, so I was unaware of the 1 Hydreigon to B- nomination per every 2 weeks. The moderator who deleted my post is called dodmen. Also, Cyndequil wants you to change your avatar at some point
    Hello Kreme,
    One of my many wives (I'm arab) divorced me because it was her second time in one week were supposed to engage in intercourse. I'm somewhat new to having sex for I am also a 45 year old virgin and don't have sex often, so I forgot about the one sex per week rule. The name of that wife was Eyan. Also, can you change your avatar at some point
    Hello Kreme,
    One of my Japanese Assassin chicks got locked because it was her second time outside the brothel which is actually an Assassins Guild within a period of a week. I'm somewhat new to freeing Japanese Assassin Chicks and I don't see her often, so I was unaware of the one visit per life rule. The meanie who locked her is called Alkov. Also, can you change your avatar at some point
    Alkov
    Alkov
    I like locking up Japanese Assassin chicks. Next up on my list is an user called AM.
    Hello Kreme,
    One of my bought accounts got VAC banned because it was the second time I hacked within a period of a week. I'm somewhat new to Dota 2 and I don't play it often, so I was unaware of the one hack per week rule. The meanie who banned me is called Eyan. Also, can you change your avatar at some point
    June 8, 2016

Kreme, the RO of Competitive Tutoring, Driver of UU, and Global Voice
    www.smogon.com/
    forums/members/kreme.224453/
    LeoLancaster
    LeoLancaster
    Dear Kreme,

Recently it has come to my attention that some members of the staff of various Pokemon Showdown public rooms have been posting on your Smogon wall. These comments have included memes, ice cream puns, demands to change your avatar, and threats of violence. Undoubtedly this harassment has caused you significant emotional trauma.
    LeoLancaster
    LeoLancaster
    I would strongly urge you to consider seeking damages. The statute of limitations for emotional distress is two (2) years, giving you plenty of time to evaluate all your options. If you choose to seek compensation, I would be more than willing to represent you in court and offer legal counsel. You can contact me at www.smogon.com/forums/members/leolancaster.220687/

Sincerely,

Leo Lancaster, J.D.
    Hello Kreme,
    One of my hentai collection got deleted because it was the second time the cyber police found it within a period of a week. I'm somewhat new to hiding hentais and I don't do it often, so I was unaware of the one time per week rule. The cyber police's name who deleted them is called Eyan. Also, can you change your avatar at some point
    Eyan
    Eyan
    Stop integrating me into your fucking shit memes
    Hello Kreme,
    One of my slaves got locked because it was his second time outside the farm within a period of a week. I'm somewhat new to slave labor and I don't use it often, so I was unaware of the one leave per week rule. The meanie who locked him is called Eyan. Also, can you change your avatar at some point
    Hello Kreme,
    One of my alien potatoes got molded because it was my second ET plantation within a period of a week. I'm somewhat new to gardening and I don't use it often, so I was unaware of the one plantation per week rule. The SUNGOD who molded me is called Solgaleo. Also, can you change your avatar at some point
    Hello Kreme,
    One of my accounts got locked because it was my second account within a period of a week. I'm somewhat new to showdown and I don't use it often, so I was unaware of the one account per week rule. The moderator who locked me is called Eyan. Also, can you change your avatar at some point
    Hello Kreme,
    One of my threads got locked because it was my second thread within a period of 2 weeks. I'm somewhat new to showdown and I don't use it often, so I was unaware of the 1 thread post per every 2 weeks.

The moderator who locked my thread is called haxiom.
    Anime_Fan
    Anime_Fan
    Just wanted to see if I could shorten the waiting period. He mentioned something about asking other mods. Thought I'd ask for him to hasten the process. Guess I'll wait...
    ~stay frosty.
    Analytic
    Analytic
    >STAY FROSTY

LOOL THE NERVE
    Anime_Fan
    Anime_Fan
    DUDE! What you doing? Man's just CHILLING there by himself and you're starting ice KREME jokes again >:I
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…