Ridley
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Ridley when do you want to do tutor program for Mono, I’m GMT-6 with DST and can play in the afternoon on weekends, or I have limited availability on Monday Wednesday Friday. Thanks for signing up to tutor me!
    Ridley
    Ridley
    I don't get a notification sent to my phone whenever you post on my wall, it would work out better if you sent me a message
    Magii
    Ok, sure.
    Magii
    Same time next week work for you?
    Paired for Mono Stab in blt, when do you want to play?
    Ridley
    Ridley
    weekend would be fantastic for me, I'm GMT -6 (CST). I'm sure we'll catch each other around at some point
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    alright. Weekend is good for me as well, I'll see you then
    When do you wanna play for the Mono Generations tour? I'm GMT +4
    smub
    smub
    Ok now we need to do our battles since I won't be around on Saturday.
    smub
    smub
    We need to schedule a time that we can both agree on. I'll be around mostly all-day Monday, but on Sunday I have to go somewhere. Will you be online on Monday?
    Ridley
    Ridley
    Monday should work if you can't get on at all today. I'll request extension if you haven't yet.
    hey i'm your mono gens opponent i'm gmt +3 when you wanna play
    TheImcaness
    TheImcaness
    so ever gonna try to make an effort into this bud like it's getting kinda annoying not replying for 3 days and making it hard then ditching a time. can you like give me a time you can make
    Ridley
    Ridley
    stop being such a baby, I told you that I MIGHT be able to play last night but I can play on the weekend. instead of complaining, give me a time that you could play me and I'll see if it works.
    TheImcaness
    TheImcaness
    LOL i already gave a time and you ditched anyways i ain't arguing i just want this done,tmrw 9 pm gmt -6?
    hey we've got to play for mpl when r u free?
    Ridley
    Ridley
    I am GMT -6, I'm prolly free all day tomorrow. I'm sure we'll catch each other around at some point.
    yo imma be busy af this next weekend so i would prefer playing before friday. gmt -7 and available if you give me a heads up most evenings
    Ridley
    Ridley
    you wanna play tomorrow night? I've been on every night this week and haven't seen you around
    shiloh
    shiloh
    yea sure
    Hiya, we play for the Monotype Farm League.
    Timezone's GMT +1 and I'm usually available on evenings.

When would be good for you ?
    When can u play for monotype ssnl?
    Ridley
    Ridley
    I can probably play most week nights. I'm GMT -6
    Level 56
    Level 56
    Not gonna work as I can do 2 pm ur time at best and before that so we're gonna have to do it on weekend
    paired mono ssnl, when play? im gmt -5 available evenings
    Ridley
    Ridley
    I'm GMT -6 and I'm also available most evenings during the week so I can probably catch you sometime this week,
    Zap
    Zap
    sounds good, hopefully we see each other, but if you dont see me on, just ask 6ti for me
    We're paired for Mono TT, I'm GMT -6. Won't be available Friday or Sunday but am free for the most part the rest of the week. Lmk when you want to play or just hmu in the Monotype room when I'm there.
    Sae
    Sae
    I'm down to play sometime tonight, not sure exactly what time I'm getting back but should be doable.
    Sae
    Sae
    I'm online now if you're available, will be here for at least an hour or so.
    Ridley
    Ridley
    Sorry man was visiting a friend who just got out of a surgery today and wasn't able to make it. Just take the win if you want
    ridlely i loved you forevefr and i always want to admit that. the way youre name is so realistic fills me with gasoline and happinesses, every day that i see you make me smile and know thet ur here for me, thank you for being an awesome batetler
    Dece1t
    Since when did you meme? .-.
    Summer seasonal match. When can you play? I'll be around before 10am EST every day this week and likely idling for a good chunk of the day after that. If you'll give me a specific time, I can likely make it work. I'd like to play before the weekend though, I'm going out of town.
    Ridley
    Ridley
    I just got back from camp yesterday. I can play today and Wednesday and possibly on Friday as well during the day, and most likely every night this week.
    scpinion
    scpinion
    sorry man, r1 ended yesterday and r2 started today. You have a new opponent now.
    hey, ompl round 3. i'm gmt +5 and i can be free from 8 - 12 july whenever you want.
    Ridley
    Ridley
    I'm GMT -6 and I should be available sometime this weekend
    terrors
    terrors
    so i'm free on sunday, any specific time u want me to be on at?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…