Martin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Martin
    Martin
    Couldn't be fucked to do a big post so I just tagged a few people who I've talked to since 3.5k in my 4kth post lol

It's basically just a teaser for my next RMT in the form of a teambuilding comp entry. It's an early draft of a team that I'm currently working on and intend on laddering+RMTing with more S/Os in it than my actual 4k
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    ah cool
    did you ever watch rainbow days? :3
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    I dont know ;-; for me, F makes more sense but prob cause im more used to it :V the whole world except america uses Celsuis tho xD
    Martin
    Martin
    The other one I don't get is why you still use feet and inches. Miles I can kinda understand (useless for calculations, but we use miles on motorways over here too), but feet and inches are both un-precise and worthless from a calculation standpoint.
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    ikr i would rather have it all unified around the world instead of having to convert back and forth ;-; makes it a hassle for science tests ;_;
    how's it going :D
    Martin
    Martin
    Well for the most part. I have about 30 drawings that are half finished on my table that I plan on finishing after I finish my week of work experience.
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    sounds good, good luck !
    glad you appreciate poffertjes
    Martin
    Martin
    I can't not like good taste in food.
    Martin
    Martin
    NGL I could eat those things all day and be a happy man
    あの。。。日本語 をはなしますか
    Martin
    Martin
    I've only been doing it for six months so I'm still rlly crap and am still trying to get my head around a lot of stuff.
    Asek
    if u wanna talk nip u prolly know where i can be found, i think we'd be around the same level
    Martin
    Martin
    Cool I'll try and remember to hit u up if I ever want to do practice
    o yeah call me zbr dude. don't need to call me by the long name that i go by
    Martin
    Martin
    If I remember
    eden
    eden
    good on you for calling out the moronic trend next best set is taking; also zbr skype when scrub
    Martin
    Martin
    I think I just pushed it in all the way rather than it stopping a bit of the way in like happens with the correct mouthpiece. It doesn't fit perfectly but it sounds really cool.
    Martin
    Martin
    I can't remember though it was weeks ago
    Lego
    Lego
    lol I'll work something out.
    yo~; any other anime suggestions, or you busy with irl stuff? also since you're in england...don't you have a-levels's now? =0
    Martin
    Martin
    Next year 'cause I started school a year late

As for anime suggestions... Hmmm

ReLIFE is pretty fucking good. Non Non Biyori and Non Non Biyori Repeat are also two of my favorites. I've been meaning to watch A Dog of Flanders (the series as opposed to the movie) because I enjoyed the movie and apparenlty the series is a huge amount better than the movie is.
    Martin
    Martin
    Honestly I spend so much time either watching shows or staring into space that I forget what is good a lot of the time :/
    even though i made some pretty obvious mistakes , i think that im getting a lot better at drawing arms/hands :D http://imgur.com/a/Wet7F
    Martin
    Martin
    Slow. I thought I'd have a lot more time after my exams than I do due to the fact that I didn't account for the fact I'd be starting my graphics coursework and preparing for a horn exam in this time period.
    Martin
    Martin
    I'm still doing that Sakura drawing from the other day, for example
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    ahh. that's okay :P sometimes i find myself not having time either but I always try to make up for lost time. :3
    gratz on advance 4k bud n_n
    Mq
    Mq
    I think we battled for some tour stuff iirc
    Martin
    Martin
    IDK maybe an OU roomtour? I've not played in many on-site tours

If u faced Tiger Drive in any of them then u faced me.
    Mq
    Mq
    Ig it was an OU tour in ou/tour room.
    hey how's it going :p
    Martin
    Martin
    Good. I'm doing more freehand stuff on my tablet, although I've not been saving them 'cause my hard drive is almost full and I cba to delete stuff

I'm currently drawing Sakura from Kino no Tabi; I'll show u when it's finished :]
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    awesome! And Im just doing arm / hand studies like last time xD
    you taking As soon? O:
    Martin
    Martin
    I finished my AS levels a few weeks ago (ended up being very mixed on the whole) and just started my A levels in preparation for next year. I'll probably drop DT graphic products if I can 'cause it requires /so much time investment/ and I'm not enjoying it like I did at GCSE.
    zbr
    zbr
    O: AS?
    Martin
    Martin
    It's like a stepping stone between GCSEs and A levels, and it's basically the first year of your A levels for some subjects. I started school a year late so I'm I'm did them this year as opposed to last year.
    When I get bigger, big enough to go somewhere by myself, I want to go to a land that’s far away. I want to go to a faraway island.
    Martin
    Martin
    Also if u read the entire quote it is actually really sad ngl

"When I get bigger, big enough to go somewhere by myself, I want to go to a land that’s far away. I want to go to a faraway island. I want to go to an island that has no people. I want to go to an island that has no pain or sadness. There are no adults, children, classmates, teachers or my mom on that island. On that island, I can climb a tree when I want to climb, swim in the sea when I want to swim, and sleep when I want to sleep. In the island, I think about the town that I left behind. Kids go to school, as if nothing has changed. Adults go to the office, as if nothing has changed. Mom eats, as if nothing has changed. When I think about the town without me, I feel a sense of relief. I want to go far, far away."

She had to write this as an assignment at school and it basically unveils the extremely abusive relationship between her and her mother+mother's boyfriend and is a big insight into both her personality and all aspects of her situation.
    Ramses
    Ramses
    Oh damn the feels
    eden
    eden
    aw kayo :[; watching that was so depressing
    I've been seeing your posts and you seem a really cool person and experienced player, i had no idea that Stunfisk had a niche in OU until you posted about it hahaha people think that it's a pure joke pokemon like Dunsparce because it's PU and underestimate until they compare it bulk with Zapdos.
    weeb comment #700
    Bice
    Bice
    I know. Google Translate sucks, hence why I want to learn Japanese.

And thanks.
    Martin
    Martin
    O in that case I'll tell you the names of the books that I'm using. Buy them if you're interested and are gonna take this seriously (I'm gonna be bringing them with me to Australia this summer to try and make up for my half-assedness over the past six months lol)

- Read and Write Japanese Scrips - Teach Yourself Beginner's Scripts (Helen Gilhooly)
    - Japanese for busy people 1: Kana Version (AJALT)
    - Japanese for busy people 2 (AJALT)
    - Japanese for busy people 3 (AJALT)

Japanese for Busy People 1 comes with a hiragana and katakana chart in the back which also details stroke order/direction and things like that, so while you will need to refer to it a lot at first you will be able to learn it reasonably quickle. Do lots of drills with it and get in lots of reading practice to get used to reading and writing them correctly (a depressingly effective method which I used for reading practice is to take a gen 6 Pokémon game that you know how to beat without needing to be able to understand what the NPCs are saying and to play though it with the language set to Japanese, because in order for it to display kanji you need to toggle it on in settings anyway and you get to see the entire hiragana and katakana alphabets during the game at least once--making it a good way to quickly get used to reading kana). Make sure you're advancing through Read and Write Japanese Scripts at a good rate too, because that is a good resource for learning various kanji.
    Bice
    Bice
    Alright, I'll look into these when I have money. Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…