DTC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when do you want to deck me in RU seasonal
    DTC
    DTC
    I messaged you on Skype the other day but you haven't responded. We gotta get this done today.
    Personally, I believe that you should not be so full of yourself mister RU mods. You may think you're better than me because you can become apart of any council you set your eyes on, but I can see through your eyes. I have beaten you twice out of 2 times in the battles we have done so I am your superior.
    Beta.
    Beta.
    I am trained at the katana blade, and if I see you cross any lines *unsheathes* you will be cut down. <b>PERMANENTLY</b> *snickers* heh.... kid.
    DTC
    DTC
    That's a nice story. I didn't pay attention to any of it.
    hi man, when do you wanna play for LC open? I'm free every day after Wednesday this week, I have GMT +1 Timezone, should be a fun series ;)
    HJAD
    HJAD
    you should know better, the J in HJAD stands for John.
    DTC
    DTC
    Wanna battle Saturday at around 3 PM GMT -4 (8 PM your time)
    HJAD
    HJAD
    I might be an hour or so late since I'm going out, but otherwise I should be on time
    hey man. adv uu i'm gmt -4, p much anytime after 2pm and before 1am should be good whatever day this week tbh
    Hey, let me know when you want to play for ADVUU revamped. I'm EST (gmt-4) and best times are generally evening on Thursday or Friday (any time before 8 PM usually) or weekends during the morning/daytime.
    DTC
    DTC
    sure we can fight on thursday. i'm same timezone as you so should be easy to schedule. how about 5 pm on thursday?
    Hogg
    Hogg
    I might be getting back a little bit late tonight, so I'm not 100% sure that I'll be at a computer by 5. Might be closer to 6. Is that still OK for you?
    DTC
    DTC
    yeah 6-7 is better for me anyways
    hey dpp pu tonight?
    DTC
    DTC
    ya, i'm ready whenever you are
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    cool i'm on smogtours now if you wanna play
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    and i'll be gone for a little bit in an hour or so, but i'll be back one until late tonight
    hi hw2 becum rum vioce i ned u 2 hlp me plzx xddddddddd
    DTC
    DTC
    be a good user
    Jabby
    Jabby
    btw i use to binge friends its the shit bro
    seems you're my b101 tutor
    DTC
    DTC
    hey dude! about to go but i'll PM you later and we can start talking then. also feel free to hit me up whenever you see me on PS.
    ClaimingRobin
    ClaimingRobin
    ok sounds good
    the best signature
    DTC
    DTC
    would be better if it wasn't cut off but alas, that's just how things work around here
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…