Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when play for the lc tour? what timzone are you?
    parivard
    I'm free today and tomorrow. I'm GMT +5:30 so whatever time your are comfortable in then chall me on main.
    Rowan
    i'm online now if that suits you?
    Yo we are paired for round 1 of the build a team tournament. Im in the eastern time zone and I'm free all of thursday, friday, saturday, and sunday. So just suggest a time that works for you.
    parivard
    Saturday @8pm [GMT +5:30]
    Hey man, we're paired for SuMo LC, when do you wanna play? GMT -5 here.
    parivard
    np this is the last time I can play since I'm free for most part of the day. What is your PS name?
    TLTK
    TLTK
    Dude, sorry for missing our battle, when can you play? Just tell me when you're online and I'll try to be there (be reasonable ofc)
    parivard
    I'm free from 7pm - 9 pm. [GMT +5:30]
    why havent you been updating ps gags!? =(
    parivard
    Well I thought that noone is interested in it so stopped posting nvm I gonna start posting from today :]
    lc dubs im gmt-4 and on vacation this week so my time is limited. im free most at night so if that works for you that would be great lol
    parivard
    I'm available right now so chall me if you want,
    emma
    emma
    well i didnt see until now lol can you play during the week or tomorrow night?
    Yo I'm gmt -5 and free after 7pm most dAys but 5 today when play ?
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    Lol 7pm your time is 9am my time and I'm at school than
    parivard
    I am on for next 6 hours so chall me on main
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    but u arent on now? anyways i have to leave soon so maybe have to find another time as i cant seem to get you now
    Hey! We are opponents for NU: Back to the Future II. I'm GMT-4 and pretty flexible at the moment so I can play any day. When is good for you?
    Zerses
    Zerses
    This Saturday at 8pm, that's like 11pm for me but I can play in that time without any problems.
    Zerses
    Zerses
    I will be busy for the next week, are you really going to play this tournament or not? If so, tell me an exact time / day to play because you haven't replied to my last message.
    parivard
    I am on for next 4 hours. on main server with username @parivard. Chall me.
    Hey,we are paired for battle tend. Im gmt +2, when are u free?
    parivard
    Hi. I am GMT +5:30 so lets do it on 6th[day after tomorrow] at 8pm my time.
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    Sry lol tomorrow same time?
    parivard
    sure !
    Hi! Paired for RU Ssnl´s c:
    I can play on weekdays from 15:00 to 22:00 (Excepto Tuesday. I can play from 16:30 till 22:00 that day). And weekends I´m available from 17:00 to midnight or so. GMT -5
    parivard
    Hi I am GMT +5:30 lets do it at 8pm my time.
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Cant play that early though D:
    That would be 10:30 AM for me, I´m at school in that time x_x
    parivard
    in that case 2:45 my time tomorrow.
    We play for the Smeargle Cup tournament. I'm GMT +2, and can play most days on the evening my time. Any specific days that work for you?
    parivard
    I couldn't find you, what is your PS name? and when are you available a/c to my time.
    We Three Kings
    We Three Kings
    Usually I'm online from around now, and for 4-5 hours longer. I'm usually on SmogTours as W3K or We Three Kings if you're looking for me.
    parivard
    Hey i'll give you some choice so choose anyone from these:-
    Today: 3-4pm & 7-9pm
    Tomorrow: 8-10:30am , 12-2pm , 3-4pm & 7-9pm.
    Those timings are in GMT+5:30^ [My timezone]
    aren't university exams in india very hard? , so i heard at least
    parivard
    I won't call it hard but yeah its too tricky, the question is twisted in such a way that it becomes difficult to answer[You might feel that question is easy but its not].
    You get a good time limit to solve those questions though.
    hey man, we matched for battle tent; I can't do before sunday but any day from sunday onwards is good
    I'm gmt + 1
    HC
    HC
    I haven't had a chance to build properly yet, like I said, sunday onwards
    parivard
    Just saw that you online so I am on for next 2-3 hours so chall me asap on PS main server @parivard
    HC
    HC
    Just challenged you
    i am a tier name. i haev big letters and i confuse new users w/ my 2 letters. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will confuse you and everyone you know with my complexity
    parivard
    show me your complexity, love artists <3 lol
    gmt-6 1v1 bo5 tour prefer to be done asap so i can prepare for ompl hmu p much whenever
    InfernapeTropius11
    InfernapeTropius11
    i can do rn and thats about it at this point tbh, ive been on all week
    parivard
    I am on for next 3 hours so chall me on main
    InfernapeTropius11
    InfernapeTropius11
    ugh this isnt gonna work, we need to schedule (i was at a show all evening). i can play at 11 pm my time for the next few days (gmt-6) lets ask for an extension
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…