IronBullet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Rensein !
    J'ai vu sur le forum de pokestart que visu faisiez de la traduction d'article par le biais du Hub Francais.
    Je voulais savoir si je pouvais l'intégrer ou non ?
    Merci, et j'attends une réponse ( positive je l'espère ) au plus vite !
    Au revoir !
    EverythingINeed
    EverythingINeed
    ( Bien sûr je tient à intégrer l'équipe de traduction d'article )
    Reisen
    Reisen
    Tu t'es trompé de profil ^^" contacte moi sur ps! ou sur mon mur, mon pseudo: Reisen

Sorry IronBullet it looks like he wrote in the wrong profile :x
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    no probs, thanks for taking care of it :)
    Well done old friend! Long time no talk btw
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    thanks man! indeed, how're you doing these days?
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    thanks man! indeed, how're you doing these days?
    Empress
    Empress
    Didn't see this till now :P
    Doing alright I guess. Still active in my usual areas; shame UU C&C has nothing to do now.
    Hey man,
    i was working on my rmt last night and it was almost complete, i save in draft and came today and it said "oh no there's a problem with smogon".Can u do anything to recover it?The RMT means many things to me,
    Mq
    Mq
    Oppstandelse【天龍神】: actually,
    [22:03:55] Oppstandelse【天龍神】: I know something you can do.

[22:04:16] Oppstandelse【天龍神】: Log into Smogon.

[22:04:38] Oppstandelse【天龍神】: Click on your own name at the top right corner.
    [22:04:48] Oppstandelse【天龍神】: Click "Preferences"
    [22:05:00] Oppstandelse【天龍神】: " Use the rich text editor to create and edit messages"

[22:05:02] Oppstandelse【天龍神】: See that?
    [22:05:04] Oppstandelse【天龍神】: Uncheck it.
    Mq
    Mq
    doing it got my RMT BACK
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    oh okay great! :D
    I have been doing particularly decent in rmt but i feel like im not good enough a lot of people like tinberz rampecker and stuff have been doing much more in depth rates and have higher quality,do you think some stuff can be fixed with my rates?
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    i don't play or rate ou teams btw so i can't offer advice on your suggestions specifically or what you can improve on to reach a higher quality. for that i would recommend asking one of the official ou team raters for help.
    Pirouette
    Ok thanks :)))
    IronBullet
    ok don't take this the wrong way, but are the rates that we give judged?
    Sobi
    Sobi
    of course, how else does one get ladybug/team rater/general rate feedback etc
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    if you mean do we monitor them and keep an eye on your progress, then yes of course
    Also how do you get the pixel sprite of a Pokemon???
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    check out rule #5 in the rmt resource thread, it has a detailed list of image sources and how to include them in your post
    Pirouette
    Thank you :)))
    IronBullet
    Hey i have been doing very well in the rmt criteria thanks to your help :))) if you want to see my progress check out andyeatscocoa rmt mega diancie team and zenorith mega alakazam ho team once again thank you for your help :)))
    How r u?:)
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    fine thanks man :) and you?
    Mq
    Mq
    try not to do anything that might end up u or haxiom deleting my posts :')
    Anyways, any guess what badge might you get next into that "already wonderful collection of badges"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…