OminousDraco
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey we're matched for seasonals, I'm gmt-4 so this is gonna be a scheduling nightmare. Are you alright playing your Saturday 9:30 am, which is my midnight?
    Hey, we are matched up for PU first blood Round2! I'm available today I'll be in the PU chatroom and will be looking out for you. Please let me know when your available if you cannot play today. My timezone is PST (Pacific Standard Time).
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    sorry i wasnt there on PS yesterday
    since ur pst how does 10 pm my time sound to u which should be like 9 am for u(calcuate it)?
    if not then i can come 7-9 am wednesday (should be evening time for u ike 6 pm tuesday).
    if none of them tell me and we will sort something else out
    TJ
    TJ
    Maybe we can work something out around Saturday because that's will I'll be able to play most likely due to our time zones.
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    can we play rn??
    i see ur on and so am i
    Hi we gotta play for pu seasonal, i'm gmt+2, when do you want to play?
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    im sorry but i had some family problems so i never got on
    free for coming 7 hrs if u could manage
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Sorry but it's impossible for me to play in my morning / noon, are you available tomorrow at 5-6 pm my time? That should be like 8-9 pm on india if i'm not mistaken.
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    hmm today 8-9 pm. pefect
    hey we're matched for pu ssnl, gmt +1, fight now? ;D
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    can't do this time tomorrow, any chance you can play later on today? it's like 10am for me, woke up like 30 minutes ago aha
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    Ohh I'm pretty free after like 1 hr so we can do it then if it's ok.
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    yeah ok, drop me a vm when you're on
    hey im gmt-5 when can we fight for pu open?
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    Bro u have to first complete your match against gorex and win to play against me....
    rob.
    rob.
    i been won lol we'll work something out but that should be good
    rob.
    rob.
    ive been there both times mate when can we play ?
    Paired up for BLT semis again, im free from friday-sunday after 2 pm my time fite me
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    Alright fam I'm here now but as usual for only 1 hr
    If u come on then just vm me here.
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    Well I can come Saturday and Sunday but only in early morning due to practices.
    I could try my best to come at other times tomorrow but can't be sure.
    U missed the time today so idk what to say or do but let's try to get our game done
    I can try to get back from practice early Sunday (early means like 8 pm Sunday )
    So let's see
    Blazenix
    Blazenix
    sorry dude ;-; whenever i make a promise to come on time my net decides to fuck up. I didnt have internet the whole day yesterday and the ISP fixed it at around 12.10 am and i had college project to work for so i stayed up all night for that too, still havent slept but ill be one for the day and tomorrow as well so hopefully we can battle :/
    Hi, I am your round five opponent in RU Summer Seasonal. My timezone is GMT+3. When can you play?
    Because PU No Status is a pseudo-round robin, we must also play this week. I am GMT-5/EST and am pretty much free whenever. I see you are ten and a half hours ahead of me, so let me know when you are free. I am free to play most times on Sunday, I believe, but also all day Monday. Around 11am (9:30 you time) would likely be best for me overall. I can play other times too though.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    I will try my best to be online then.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Sorry I was a few minutes late. I see you aren't online. I have to step out, but will be back and online in less than an hour if that still works.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    I got back in just under an hour and will leave Showdown open (online as hoblaph), so message me if you come online. Otherwise, I will try to leave Showdown open tomorrow when I am home.
    Hey we're playing each other this week in the PU no status tour. I'm GMT - 5 and I should be available most of the day on Sunday, otherwise I could battle tonight after 7:30. What works for you?
    We're paired for RU Seasonal, when do you want to play? GMT+2 here
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    Since i usually wouldn't be on now, i won't wait any longer now. I'll be back in ~30 minutes if you are there then.
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    Real srry got confused and thought that it was Sunday...
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    I'm on for another hour btw so that should do.
    Hey, I'm your oppo for PU No Status Tour ! I'm GMT +2, when can you play ?
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    I'm gmt+5:30 and free on Sunday afternoon or any other day afternoon or night my time
    Iron Pyrite
    Iron Pyrite
    Will you be on today or tomorrow ? I was on the PU Room at afternoon and evening this week but you wasn't there :(
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    All right
    when can you play for DPP PU tour?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I'm GMT -6 so I can potentially play Saturday but I'm not sure we will overlap. I can maybe play tomorrow around 7 am for me. I may not be working Friday so I can also probably play then or later.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Can you play in about an hour?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    didn't see you on any of those times on the week :( um what about now or tomorrow?
    Hey, we have to play for BLT. I'm gmt-4. I'm free pretty much anytime this week, so tell me when you're free.
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    Hmm how does Wednesday evening or Saturday my time sound to u??
    I m gmt +5:30
    Hi, I'm your NU Tutor for this round of B101. I'm GMT-7 so that puts me 12.5 hours behind you. Ideally I'd be able to do like 7am-12pm or 5pm-11pm preferrably at the end of both of those time ranges, let me know what works best and when you can start! Oh btw, adding me on skype is the best way to keep in contact with me, my skype is Kiyo_392 I look forward to hearing from you soon!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…