zbr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I use my ladder experience aswell i commented on my profile but idk if you get an alert for that i just joined smogon today but iv been playing ps for a year now my highest peak is 1758 whats yours
    zbr
    zbr
    to each his own. my peak was 1967 back in early oras. but ever since the reset i got quite busy so didn't rly laddered up alr.

saw the reply alr. i just personally prefer hp fire mana cause it's quite good at stealthily taking out ferros as well as msciz which can be a bit of a pain to deal with esp since his team doesn't have a good momentum grabber like torn-t to say the least.
    You seem like a pretty good team rater :)
    zbr
    zbr
    thank you (: using my laddering experiences to help me evaluate the teams and helping people better their game (:
    take the win, i'm out atm and won't really be able to be on showdown in the foreseeable future.
    zbr
    zbr
    ok
    ZBR makes you sound like a ABR lite O:
    zbr
    zbr
    gotta keep my name uncapped to keep the godliness of the z.

jesus you're right i sound like some baby abr shit. like abr starts with a so he be on top of his shit but zbr starts with z! ;-;
    こんにちは、ザンバクレシさん。大丈夫ですか?
    zbr
    zbr
    O: why suddenly ask if im okay? o-o
    Martin
    Martin
    No reason. Just being friendly

tl;dr applying english social etiquette w/ japanese language. idk if u'd use it as liberally there as we do in the west tho.
    zbr
    zbr
    hahaha we do here too although im not a japanese. im a weeb that's all :p
    Fire Punch Ferro is clearly the best Ferro lure
    zbr
    zbr
    !

didn't notice that
    eden
    eden
    HP:Fire Ferrothorn the best mon
    NGL I was actually considering submitting SneaVile but decided against it when my fucking Scyther+Scizor team started winning ladder matches
    zbr
    zbr
    i started with ruby and can attest to how shit post game was. but i have a huge boner for it so the replay value is there despite the poor post game. just hoping sm lives up the hype
    Martin
    Martin
    I swear to god why are Sneasel's abilities better than Weavile's? Lop can't MEvo on u for free w/ Inner Focus -_-
    zbr
    zbr
    because that is life loll
    tfw u tell someone on the vr that comparing mons with very little similiarities is not a good idea, they say they understand and then do it again LOL
    zbr
    zbr
    its vr my man, don't fret on it.
    eden
    eden
    gommenasai ;;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…