Eyan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when uu majors
    Eyan
    Eyan
    I'm sick atm, so playing these few days is probably hard even if I'm on ps. I'll keep you posted. Sorry for johns
    uu auths vs non auths, gmt +5:30 here and 10 pm my time works :)
    Eyan
    Eyan
    Not for me.
    Mq
    Mq
    so, tell me a time :X
    GMT -5, when would you like to play for UU major? Apparently weekends are best for you, any day in particular work the best?
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    Sounds good
    Eyan
    Eyan
    Ye turns out I have guard duty and I caught a fever so either way this weekend wouldn't work. No issues next Friday/Saturday your time tho, although depending on time I might be able to catch you on Thursday and Friday as well.
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    Np, I'm also busy tomorrow
    Hi we're paired for UU major. Im gmt -5 and can play during my evenings or on weekend. If that doesnt work we can try to work something out.
    Eyan
    Eyan
    Let's play weekend then since I'm in service during your weekday evenings.
    Any chance you're around and free to battle right now? If so, that'd be great since I rather not push things until Friday.
    Hello, seems like you are my tutor for the Battling 101! Looking forward to learning new things!
    My name is Eyan. I used to have a great custom avatar featuring Hydreigon on Pokémon Showdown! Then I decided I wanted another avatar with Litten in hopes of it getting an evolution even edgier than anything Hydreigon could ever hope to be. This is my story.
    Hey, you're my ORAS UU tutor, cool! I've seen you in some rooms before and you seem cool, can't wait to work with you!
    Eyan
    Eyan
    Alright, so if you have Skype, it'd be great if you could give me your Skype ID so I can add you. That'll make communication and scheduling a lot easier.
    Winry
    Winry
    hi im eyans tutee too!!!!!!
    hi eyan! looks like you're my tutor for b101. im excited to learn ORAS UU!
    Eyan
    Eyan
    hello winry! im just as excited to teach you the wonders of ORAS UU!
    Cynde
    Cynde
    he'll teach u all about grass whistle whimsicott
    Yo we're paired for RU open. I'm GMT-10 and I can play late evenings almost everyday. What's your timezone and when do you wanna play?
    hey mehn can we fight tomorrow instead of today, kinda busy
    Eyan
    Eyan
    Just wondering how available you are on Sunday, which is the deadline, because my family may want me to help out with some stuff tmr.
    TUO
    TUO
    ill be available then as well, just tell me when you wanna fite
    Eyan
    Eyan
    kk
    posting here so spirit knows. we scheduled for Tuesday at noon est aka 9 am my time midnight your time :o
    hey we're matched for NU open, when do you wanna play? I'm GMT -6
    Eyan
    Eyan
    I'm playing for RU open on Monday, so I'll play you on Tuesday at the aforementioned time?
    SilentVerse
    Eyan
    Eyan
    I'm tutoring today at the time you can play, but I don't really care about nu open that much, so feel free to take the win
    you wouldn't have happened to have bummed that g2 team for ru open off arifeen, would ya
    hey dude i got subbed in for your lc oppo

our deadline is this wednesday, but i'll be totally unavailable on sat/sun & for a bit on tuesday night (i'm gmt -5 i think, whatever US central time is). what time would be best for you?
    Eyan
    Eyan
    it's like midnight, but I can try staying up for a while more
    jake
    jake
    i'll be on main server in 5-10ish minutes, would you still be willing to play our set tonight?
    Eyan
    Eyan
    yeah sure, I don't mind.
    !!!! bless
    Eyan
    Eyan
    !!!! Man it's been way too long, again :c how ya been?
    fx
    fx
    i know im sorry :( i deleted whatsapp for personal reasons i hope we can keep talking thru here. ive been rlly busy with work lately, wbu !
    Eyan
    Eyan
    It's fine, I understand. Yeah that'd be nice for sure. Do you use Skype anymore?

Being busy is alright. I've been doing stuff with mons as always, service, and I guess some health concerns
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…