vakatalesau
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i am a slurpuff. i haev a big belli and i drum my belli w/ hands if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will get a 4x atk boost and sweep ur team
    Hey, when do you want to play for the NU league, GMT -6 BTW
    vakatalesau
    vakatalesau
    Wait there's something wrong I have two opponents lol
    quziel
    quziel
    Seems we're on again, when do you want to play? We seem to have extra time, so if you want to play today, that can work, or if you need to push it back, I'm free all day Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, along with every afternoon
    quziel
    quziel
    would you like to schedule for tomorrow at 3:00 p.m. GMT -6 (11:00 p.m. GMT +2)?
    LC open? I'm here for most of today and tomorrow but otherwise might have to john until weekend, -7
    Paired with u for Ubers R1 battle, im gmt +6, when are u free?
    Hey we play for LC open, I'm gmt-4 and can play during mid-late afternoons and evenings
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Tomorrow doesn't work at all for me tho
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Also, weekend/Friday won't work for me (maths Sunday, but not Saturday for sure)
    hey we're opponents for pu open now. wanna do it now?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    ill be on as lt1a zorodark in a bunch of rooms so just find me there / vm me here when you're ready
    vakatalesau
    vakatalesau
    Sorry something came up but I'll be free most of the day from tomorrow so we should be able to get this done easily.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    that's perfect since i did 2 other series today and i was starting to get exhausted. see you tomorrow!
    when ru open, im gmt -4 and work 4-12 pm so either slightly before or after that is good for me.
    vakatalesau
    vakatalesau
    I'm gmt +2, does playing around your 3 pm on any of the next days sound good?
    Josh
    Tomorrow 3pm should work
    When do you want to play for PSPL quarterfinals? I'm GMT -4 and free a majority of my afternoons during weekdays
    vakatalesau
    vakatalesau
    Any day after sunday in your early afternoon should work.
    When can you play? Doubles tour
    Dancii
    Dancii
    Do not connect if you can connect now.
    vakatalesau
    vakatalesau
    What does that even mean lol. I just got home but I'm really tired after a 12+ hours travel so I'd rather play tomorrow or after if possible.
    Dancii
    Dancii
    Tomorrow I will be connected in the afternoon / evening. (GMT -5)
    matched up for Mono Seasonals, gmt + 6. Free most mornings and evenings.
    Swagata
    Swagata
    guess we'll have to battle tomorrow then.
    vakatalesau
    vakatalesau
    I mean I did tell you if it was on sunday it would have to be on your night. Well just find me tomorrow in the afternoon or evening on ps with this name.
    Swagata
    Swagata
    I'm on
    Hi RU open. Im gmt -5 and my best availability is Today, Tomorrow all day or my nights because I usually work. Otherwise we can schedule something specific. let me know
    miltankmilk
    actually my plans fell through so i can play around now if that works
    vakatalesau
    vakatalesau
    Oh sorry I didn't expect that. Can you play in like an hour?
    miltankmilk
    If u can be on a little earlier than that sure, im leaving in about 2 hours
    Hello we're matched for PSPL
    my time is GMT + 1 and I'm online around 5am to 4pm
    when are you free to battle? Also what is your online PS name? :p
    vakatalesau
    vakatalesau
    Sorry for the late reply, we can try playing tuesday at like your 3 pm if that works.
    Conni
    Conni
    alright!
    Conni
    Conni
    I pmed you at Schedule time, but you didn't respond so when else can you/want to play?
    I'll be free sometime around 10 AM - 1 PM Italy time everyday. Just try to find me online once I am on. Or we can do it now if you want.
    vakatalesau
    vakatalesau
    Oh yeah sorry I was busy earlier but we can definitely do this either tomorrow or sunday at that time.
    Hello, sorry for being late. I'll try to be online on Sunday as long as possible. I may be on at odd hours tonight and tomorrow, but i wont be home for the majority of those days. Summer classes are a pain. California time btw.
    vakatalesau
    vakatalesau
    Hi, I'm gmt +2 so this might not be that easy to schedule. Will you be able to play on sunday before my midnight/1 am?
    Hey, the PSPL people used my wrong smogon account aka the old one I never used. I'm down to battle pretty much whenever.
    fight for mono seeded tour sometime tomorrow/tuesday?
    vakatalesau
    vakatalesau
    Hi sorry for being late, what times work best for you in the next days? I'd prefer to play after 9pm gmt +2 if that's fine with you
    MZ
    MZ
    Cuts it a bit close but I ought to be able to play at 2pm gmt -7 (pretty sure that's right) sometime in the next 3 days
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…