Bhris Brown
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You have been graced with the presence of Shackamura
    Comment in 0.00000000000003 seconds or else the KinShackul is coming for you
    !!!
    The warrior award shall be arriving shortly
    Hi! We are paired for UU Open. I am GMT+2.
    Any chance to play on Wednesday night? That's my only free time this week :/ Otherwise, I should be back from my vacation on Sunday night so we could play there (depends on the traffic though). If Monday is also a holiday where you live, we could ask for a one-day extension and play
    Sorry for the bother
    We matched for the uu open, i'm GMT +1 and wont be available today, tomorrow or monday, any time after that should work for me if it works for you
    Bhris Brown
    Bhris Brown
    im GMT -5, so Tuesday works, just give me a time and ill see if i can make it
    The Hallows
    The Hallows
    Tuesday sounds good, 10pm, so 4pm your time work?
    Bhris Brown
    uu open. im central time and will be gone this weekend. when can u play?
    Bhris Brown
    Bhris Brown
    I'll be free all day Tuesday. im eastern time
    wisc
    wisc
    ok tuesday night like 8-10 est?
    Bhris Brown
    Bhris Brown
    Yea that works
    YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP!
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP!YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP!
    Lady Gaga
    Lady Gaga
    YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP!YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP!YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP! YOU TOOK STEROIDS, CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP!
    Cringes
    Cringes
    But did he take steroids though?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…