Ren-chon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello, when do you wanna play for rupl? est here, woyld prefer after wednesday
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Any time in the afternoon is fine by me. We could stay with the 3pm schedule we had before, but for the Sunday
    Bouff
    Bouff
    my thing got cancelled so we can probably play at the scheduled time today
    Bouff
    Bouff
    ok i know this is sudden but smth came up and im prob going out tomorrow, most likely wont be available in the afternoon. i can play anytime ur ready today or maybe tomorrow night
    Hi Ren-chon,

When would you like to play for UU open? I'm GMT +8 and can play my time today - Wednesday after 8pm, Tuesday -Thursday from 8am-11am and Sunday after 11pm. If none of those times work for you please message me back some of your openings and we can work something out. Thanks
    pokemonisfun
    Hey we still need to schedule a time. I'm available at the times in my original post still, if you want to play Sunday my time at 11pm tell me because that's a few hours after the deadline and we should inform teal.
    pokemonisfun
    We've been given an extension (48 hours from original deadline). I can play tonight my time after 8pm and tomorrow my time 8am-11am. Tell me if either work please.
    Hi. When do you want to play for Ubers Open? I'm GMT+3 and I'm usually available to play around 3PM-11PM, but I will be busy this Wednesday so that day doesn't work for me
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Yeah, I think we won't be able to get this done during weekdays as I'm still at school even at your 11pm. Wanna shoot for saturday at about 9~10pm your time?
    Karppi
    Karppi
    That should work.
    Karppi
    Karppi
    It's 10:27PM for me atm and I can't seem to keep my eyes open anymore, so I think I'll have to go sleep now
    quando quer jogar pela adv nu cup pra eu perder de novo e começarmos um ciclo infinito de finais?
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    A gente se vê todo dia mesmo, bora jogar amanhã de noite quando eu chegar da escola oo
    We are matched up for UU OPEN. I'm GMT -3 and I am available at night. What about you?
    Your original opponent's lack of activity still warrants a substitute, let me know tomorrow if there is a continued issue with the new one and I can provide a final opponent for the round.
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Ok ok. I'll be VMing you tomorrow if he doesn't reply then n_n
    teal6
    teal6
    thanks a lot man!
    hey, we gotta play for UU tournament, lets play tomorrow or sunday?
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Sunday would be preferable. I'll be a bit busy tomorrow. What's your gmt?
    play for pspl now? if not now, when? o.o
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Oh, I was pretty busy the last 2~3 days so sorry for lack of contact. I can play later today (like, 4~5h from now) or literally the whole day tomorrow. I'll PM you on PS when I'm there n_n
    We're paired for the PSPL
    I'm GMT -7, When do you wanna play ;o
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    I'm available basically anytime after 7pm gmt -3. We can even play today if you want. I'm normally in the rooms NeverUsed and Portuguese.
    when can you play for NU league? I can do most afternoons except for tomorrow. -7
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    I'm on school break, so basically anytime you want. I always see you on in that ru room so it won't be hard to get it done n_n
    Heya, we are paired for NUL, when do you want to play, i'm available whenever you want from Monday (not at home this week end, and i need some times to build), i'm GMT+2 and you can easily catch me on NU room
    Louna
    Louna
    well i'm ready, just tell me when you want to play so!
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    We can play today if you wish. I'm home at around 7:30pm gmt -3
    Louna
    Louna
    okay! i'll be there! you'll find me easily on the NU room under Holiano :)
    we have to play for a pookevo gay tournament in oras ou im gmt-4
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Is weekend fine for you?
    TC
    yes
    When do u wanna play for POWC? I'm gmt-6
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Would you like to play on the weekend? I'll be on the whole day.
    DennisEG
    DennisEG
    I'll most likely can Sunday in my afternoons
    HPL, ill try and make time mid day tommorow if not we can play late. Cant do sunday, im -4 if you remember
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Lol is this thing srsly still going. I'll be available the whole day tomorrow, so just send me a PM on PS whenever you wanna do it.
    We're paired for pyrotoz. When u available to play?
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    We can play now if you're there. Otherwise, I can play anytime after 7h30pm gmt -3 and whole day on weekends.
    Martin
    Martin
    Ya I'm available to play now. I'll be on the alt gam3r b0y in about two minutes.
    Martin
    Martin
    Wanna play on smogtours or main?
    I need a couple days to prepare, I'm EST and avalible after 4pm
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Same. I'd rather not play before thursday since that's when I'll be out of exams. I'm available anytime after 7h30pm on weekdays (which would be thursday and friday in this case) and the whole day on weekends. GMT -3 btw n_n
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    So hmm... Wanna try to play on friday at around 8pm your time?
    Christo
    Christo
    sure
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…