PDC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• evangelion fan? saw u with a rei ayanami avi and with this status it looks like it :3?
    PDC
    PDC
    yes haha. evangelion is honestly one of my favorite pieces of entertainment ever.
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    ye tbh i loved the symbolism and the characters even shingi to an extent
    col49
    col49
    5.7/10
    hey there, i'm your tutee for OU. I'm free mostly in the afternoons after 2 PM sometimes earlier, and I normally am in the PU room. Nice to meet you.
    TONE
    TONE
    what's the bway to find you or get in touch with you?
    PDC
    PDC
    skype probably : pdc-alex

we can start tomorrow
    nu open r2 im gmt +2, can be available p much every afternoon/evening between now and deadline (3-12pm my time) but if that's bad for you i can play another time so when can u play?
    PDC
    PDC
    probably sometime during the week following monday.
    we're paired for POCL, I'm GMT+2, when would you like to battle? I'd prefer etiher tomorrow or sunday, I can play on saturday but only until my 6 pm
    LuckOverSkill
    LuckOverSkill
    that was at my 5 am so I didn't see it unfortunately, we'll have to play either very late or very early, just give me times
    PDC
    PDC
    i'll be on for 6 hours again so if u come on let me know
    LuckOverSkill
    LuckOverSkill
    I'm on smogtours
    When do you want to battle for PU open? GMT-4.
    PDC
    PDC
    uhhh if possible then maybe we could play on friday in the afternoon (2pm - 5pm?)
    Ursarox
    Okay, let's try 3pm Friday.
    Ursarox
    I'm on showdown now
    When fight for tour of second chances? GMT +6
    PDC
    PDC
    monday onward or whenever u see me
    feen
    feen
    Sure man
    Hey, when do you wanna play for doubles open? I'm gmt+2
    PDC
    PDC
    actually nevermind, the weekend doesn't really work for me all that well, friday i think would be the better date
    Acsel
    Acsel
    Friday 9-11 PM sounds good?
    PDC
    PDC
    yes
    POCL BW vote - keep PO tier (old BW) or play by current smogon rules (new BW)? Need your vote within the next day if possible, if there's a change it'll start week 2
    PDC
    PDC
    NEW BW
    ur really going with "anime nerd" pdc huh. also respond to your opponent below this!!!!
    lc open gmt+2 i have times similar to qq's so i guess we can play on saturday or sunday?
    PDC
    PDC
    ye that sounds good
    when do you fancy playing for ru open? I'm gmt+2 and my friday/sat/sun evenings are the time I have the easiest to play (to like 11pm) if that works for you.
    Quite Quiet
    Quite Quiet
    sorry about sunday. I was really ill by the time we were meant to play so I was already in bed and forgot to turn off my computer.

Is there any chance left for us to get together and play before the deadline now? I can make time for it almost anytime tomorrow, if it helps (even early mornings, if needed)
    PDC
    PDC
    if you will be on at the scheduled time (the original one) then we can play then. so like 9-11pm your time i believe
    Quite Quiet
    Quite Quiet
    Probably, I'll try
    hi, we have to play for bw tour. I'm gmt+1, when can you play?
    PDC
    PDC
    prolly this weekened, sorry for super late response

if u see me on stours we can probably play
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…