Camden
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Quote I thought you lived in Nevada or something? Anyways lc pr tour my Brodie for fun. Gmt-5 when would you like to accept chall?
    I'm pretty sure the clause would be banned in the teambuilding phasse
    Camden
    Camden
    Ok, but what about moves that buff stats + BP? Is that covered by it as well? LIke honestly BP is just cancer and trying so damn hard to make exceptions for it is pointless now.
    Camden
    Camden
    and when I say moves that buff stats, I meant Attacks, not status moves.
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    it would be boosting moves and passive boosting abilities ideally, but i don't know lol.
    What part of Bangkok do you live in?
    Camden
    Camden
    Why does this city have so many malls omg
    Acklow
    Acklow
    The desire to replicate western society is real.
    Camden
    Camden
    It's mad real. The city I used to live in had like, 2, maybe 3 malls. I'm not used to living in supercities yet.
    Hi Quote, I would challenge you for ranking LC tournament. I'm GMT +2 and I'd prefer to play evening my time. Let me know
    Camden
    Camden
    I'm +7 and I can play most of the day and evening pretty much every day. I don't stay up too late though so I think an early evening for you would work best. Do you want to play tomorrow?
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Tomorrow? Is it too late for you 11.30 pm your time? I should be came back from work by that time.
    Camden
    Camden
    11:30 pm my time is perfectly fine.
    "Turns to Gold" Referencing the G.O.A.T Kurt Angle?
    Camden
    Camden
    Nah, it's the name of a vaporwave track I like.
    Quote depending on the date Round 3 of LC Open ends i might not be here so i may need an extension since i go tommorow and i won't see my round 3 opponent potentially so im just going to let you know if you can tell my round 3 opponent im on vacation. sorry for the hassle friend
    Yo lc forums is deadish can I start a thread on personal lc philosophies
    hey dude. paired for the PU open hmu whenever, I see you on quite a bit so should be done pretty easily
    Camden
    Camden
    Yeee, see you around.
    We play for Ubers open, I'm GMT-4 and can play p much everyday. When do you wanna get down?
    Camden
    Camden
    No, I'm -3. Still easy to schedule though thankfully.
    Adaam
    Adaam
    Yeah that's perfect, I'll get on around 6pm my time and catch you on stours?
    Camden
    Camden
    Awesome. See you then.
    I just asked to be subbed into the LC open, surely you'd sub someone in rather than hand out activity wins? Come on.
    hello, mister quote! corporal levi and I will need an extension to play our lc open games. He agreed, check his vm wall.
    Hi, you got paired with majaspic22 for PSPL, as he is having internet issue he told me to tell you he'll be available saturday / sunday between 3pm and 11pm gmt+2. Does it work for you?
    What will be deadline for R1 of LC Open? I'd like to play but will be at the beach with family from this Saturday to next Saturday so if it's too much an issue I will pull out of the Open
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…