Karppi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• what times are you around for nu open? I am available after 4pm EST weekdays
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Hi. I'm usually available to play 5PM-11PM GMT+3, so I believe our best chance to play would be during weekend.
    yTneyeT
    yTneyeT
    Yeah looks like it, maybe I can catch you on a lunch at noon my time. Otherwise I can play in your time frame on the weekend.
    Paired for LC Open. I'm PDT and prefer playing Wednesday, Friday, or the weekend. When are you free?
    Hey, we paired for uu open. Im gmt -3, i wanna play next weekend if possible during afternoon/night my time
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Hi. I'm GMT+3, weekend should work for me, but I can't play after my 11PM, but if there is any earlier time you could play, I can probably do that.
    Eternal Spirit
    Eternal Spirit
    4PM in my time on sunday works?
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Yeah, it should work
    bw2nu when fight?
    im GMT+5:30 and prefer 9pm-1am my times. tell me days (if any) that fit that
    Karppi
    Karppi
    I'm not sure if I will be able to make it. (I actually expected you to suggest friday/saturday/sunday,) but today was little too soon, so I won't be home that time :(
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    I can do Friday as well. I just have other tour matches so you might have to wait
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    hello when can you do this?
    hey when would you wanna play for bw nu?
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    Ok, i'll hit you up at like 5 or 6 my time
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    wanna fite for bw nu?
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Sorry but I was already sleeping at that time you PM'd me (it was 4AM for me). But I'm still available during those times I specified in my first post.
    we gotta play for ost round 4, i'm gmt +1. Would rather play on the weekend if possible
    Starmei
    Starmei
    ok I can be available between now and about 11pm my time (10 pm yours) so let me know when you want to play
    Karppi
    Karppi
    I'm not home now so I guess, so I guess that later time works better. And shouldn't your 11PM be 12AM for me, unless you are actually GMT+3 now
    Starmei
    Starmei
    yeah 12 my bad lol, anyway when you get home/wanna play just drop me a message here or on PS
    when do you want to play for smogtour? im gmt +1 and i can play from 6:30pm till 10 pm today or tomarrow
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Something urgent came up, so I won't be able to play today. Sorry
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Seeing that you haven't been online since Saturday 1:55PM (my time), idk if something happened to you or if you would have been able to even play during that scheduled time. But do you have any other times when you could play? I can play every day from my 5PM till 10PM.
    thinkin
    thinkin
    just take the win
    Also - My timezone is CST.. central time zone.. I will be available for most of tomorrow! (I think) And sunday too! During the weekdays i go to school, so it would probably be after 5pm CST on a week day! please get back to me!
    ErcaPerca
    ErcaPerca
    Okay just let me know! I'm really available most weekends, (sat 6th is an exception) and most weekdays after 5pm. :] I guess for now let's plan on February 7th! if anything changes let me know!
    Karppi
    Karppi
    I guess I need to post to confirm that Feb 7th (I think I would have said something if I opposed it, but that wasn't enough for Isa)
    Isa
    Isa
    missed this somehow.
    hi, we have to play the ubers open. when can you play? i'm gmt -4 and available thursdays and weekends all day and every weekday after 6
    so when do u wanna get this done lool
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Idk. Probably can't play today after 10PM and won't be able to play this Saturday because I won't be home that day.
    Bouff
    Bouff
    lol dang idt ill be home tmrw so idk whats gonna happpen ~_~
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Hard. Kinda wish that we had time to play this Sunday, but deadline tomorrow and I need to go sleep now because have to wake up at 6AM tomorrow
    Seasonal when
    Karppi
    Karppi
    So it's probably easier to get this done during weekend. Would 9 or 10PM (GMT+3) this Saturday work for you?
    Bouff
    Bouff
    10 might work
    Karppi
    Karppi
    U remember that we were supposed to fite like 15mins ago? And I'm in smogtours atm
    We're paired for Ubers Open. I am PST (GMT-7) and can play Weekends most of the time. Let me know what days you are available.
    Karppi
    Karppi
    Hmm. My birthday kinda made it harder for me to know when I had enough free time to play, so sorry for late reply. I'm GMT+3, I think will be online in http://smogtours.psim.us/ under name Karppi for around hour. I can usually play around 7PM-11PM my time. I probably can try stay awake until 1AM, but that's only when there really isn't any other option to get this done.
    Asmodean
    Asmodean
    I am online right now if you wanna play. It is difficult for me to play weekdays but I can try tomorrow before 11am if that works for you.
    we're paired for Ubers open. When are you free? GMT -7
    Karppi
    Karppi
    I could try to get on 10PM tomorrow (I think it's safest bet for me)
    rs
    rs
    That should be fine, thanks for doing this! It's only 1 game so it shouldn't take long
    rs
    rs
    Im on smogtours now as xShiba so you can challenge when youre ready
    we are paired for uu open round 2, i'm usually available during afternoon and evening during weekdays and very flexible on weekends, when its better for you?
    GMT -3
    Hey, we're paired up for NUPL. I'm East coast USA (GMT-4). I'm available in the evenings (from like 7pm-11pm) from Friday-Sunday. Let me know when we can get this done. :]

Edit: Deadline is 6:00pm Sunday, I could probably make Sunday afternoon work, but I'd need to know ahead of time.
    The Goomy
    The Goomy
    Yeah, that works! No worries
    The Goomy
    The Goomy
    Hey, what time do you want to play? I just need to know so I can schedule with my homework group. n_n
    The Goomy
    The Goomy
    Just talked with kratos on smogtours, 2 hours from now. :]
    im on smogtours now for the next 30 mins
    Karppi
    Karppi
    I thought u really meant your nighttime and not mine. I was sleeping when you pm'd me (sorry for forgetting showdown on)
    sup we play for bw classic r1

deadline is 14th so we can play around the 11th/12th
    Karppi
    Karppi
    So when do u want to play? I could play tomorrow before/after tour if that works
    Jirachee
    Jirachee
    uh so I'll be on tommorow after 7 est and tuesday I'll be free all day o_o;
    Karppi
    Karppi
    I think I won't be able to play today, but I could try to get this done after my 7PM tomorrow?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…