Hack
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, when do you want to battle for ADV ubers? gmt-4 and 10-12pm today, Thursday, Saturday or Sunday would work best for me
    Hack
    Hack
    Sunday should be fine then. 10 pm is too late as I'm gmt +2 so we'll need to figure out some earlier time
    Ursarox
    Okay, I guess I can try to play around 1pm on Sunday
    Hack
    Hack
    Alright ill be on stours at that time
    When do you wanna play for POCL? I am GMT+2 and i have better availability over the weekend.
    Do you think something like 11pm on saturday might work?
    Hack
    Hack
    works fine
    Hack
    Hack
    im on stours
    yo sorry about missing our scheduled time, if it wasn't given act yet I'll be on for the next 5-7 hours or so if you wanna still fight! (ADV ubers bo3 tour)
    Hack
    Hack
    Aight ill be ready in 2 hours
    We're paired for PU Open, when do you want to play? I'm still GMT+2 and should be able to play every day this week between 6:30pm and 8 pm my time
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    Oh ok, Friday 6:30 pm shouldn't be a problem
    Hack
    Hack
    If you can play any earlier let me know, otherwise we'll do scheduled time
    Hack
    Hack
    please try to be on time, I have some other stuff after this to attend to. I won't try to claim act or anything if you are a couple of mins late but I'd rather not reschedule. I'm on stours
    sup, ADV Ubers tour, I'm GMT+5:30 and prefer playing sometime after Sunday
    I can do something like 9pm-2am my time if that works
    Hack
    Hack
    sure let's play tuesday or something then
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    ok cool ill try to be on as much as I can during the second half of the day.
    Hack
    Hack
    I'm on stours now if you wanna play
    Yo were playing for PU when fite GMT -4
    Style_Dota
    Style_Dota
    I think I can try to do 4 pm my time. is it possible to do earlier though?
    Hack
    Hack
    Yeah, definitely. Anything from 2 pm my time works as long as we schedule it. I just wanna avoid not having an exact time. Sp when would you prefer to play?
    Style_Dota
    Style_Dota
    Take win got activitied in ubers because I had to take care of my apartment and can't be fucked to care anymore
    hi! we are paired for the RU Open. I am EST / GMT -5, I'm free most afternoons (pretty much not Wednesdays) and I'm frequently in the LC room, and I lurk Ubers as well. Let me know what works for you and I can adapt.
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Also, I'm still in school by 3pm, so if I can play today it would probably be like 4pm my time. I'll let you know, and sorry for the hassle :((
    Hack
    Hack
    nah 4 pm is fine then
    Hack
    Hack
    I'm waiting around on smogtours, anytime you are ready let me know
    Paired for the NU Open, when are you free to play? I'm GMT+8 and prefer evenings. Probably rather free over the weekend + next Monday-Wednesday, let me know~
    Yo we're matched to play in no gene tour and I totally forgot to schedule with you until now. My timezone is GMT-10 and I'm good to play late evenings in my time. When do you wanna play?
    We have to play for the NU team tour, when you're able to play? I'm GMT+2 and should be free around 7pm my time every day except tommorow.
    Hack
    Hack
    Um that time was pretty troublesome for me, I'll be off for a couple of days but would you be able to play on sunday?
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    should also work
    Hack
    Hack
    hey man, I can play now? Otherwise today becomes a bit tricky as I need to go in an hour
    hey bud ur dead, pu open -- im gmt-4 and can play afternoons and evenings most days, but thursday and this weekend are both kinda rough.

also grats on leader my friend :D
    Finchinator
    Hack
    Hack
    how does playing after my RU open series sound? It would be after 4 pm gmt -5
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Should probably work -- slight chance my mom drags me shopping, but even then I probably will be home by 4ish, so we should be good
    sup NU open when? I'm east coast US. gonna be pretty busy most of this week but in general can play monday/wednesday/friday nights or weekend. this would work better starting next week tho.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    if you want I'm awake now and could play, otherwise later around then is still fine by me
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    On my way home now. Can play in like half hour.
    Hack
    Hack
    sounds good, I'm on stours
    when can u play for uu open?
    Hack
    Hack
    I can possibly make that but later around 11 pm my time or earlier (5-6 or something) is probably better for me. But if you can't do those times then 8 is ok i guess
    Nintendi
    Nintendi
    11pm is fine
    Hack
    Hack
    I can probably play now if you don't want to wait/have anything else to do. Just lmk, otherwise we'll play in an hour as scheduled
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…