teal6
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dont mean to bother but do you know when are you going to post about r2 matchs that werent played ? (Keep up the good work!)
    teal6
    teal6
    Apologies, thought I caught all of them - let me examine that matchup and award an activity win right now
    hi, can you play trmw for pockle? i'll be on vacation the rest of the week and i'd rather get this done tbh
    quick q: my uu gs opponent hasnt responded to me for a time to play and I already won a game in our series. i dont have much time left to play either. do I just call activity or how should I go around this?
    teal6
    teal6
    Give all of your available times to your opponent for the remainder of the period, if they don't show up when the deadline comes you will be awarded the win if you are 1-0 up in the series.
    Chamaeleon
    Chamaeleon
    ok sounds g, thanks.
    Will you continue to do the Highlight Matches for each round of the UU open, until like top 16 maybe? I enjoyed that
    teal6
    teal6
    ah im glad to hear, when i get a chance i will right some up n_n
    so uh, earlier this morning me and my opponent both met on smogtours as planned, but when I challenged he didn't respond
    teal6
    teal6
    okay noted, that's activity in your favor. should it go to the deadline without getting done i'll assume he's at fault unless i receive proof otherwise
    hi im supposed to be facing pepeduce for the r2 extension but my name is in parentheses with shadestep, whos supposed to be the new oppo for r3, i think thats a mistake in the r3 bracket right?
    yo man, paired for ru open r2. id like a day or two to build stuff and then im pretty much free after 3pm EST. gonna be busy monday tho but any day besides that is fine
    teal6
    teal6
    aight any times good w/ me im unlikely to build or really do anything so if you see me just chal, if we get to the end of the week w/o playing just take the win
    obii
    obii
    that's just incentive for me to john hahaha
    teal6
    teal6
    ye thats up to you
    Hi. I'm est when do you wanna play for POCL. Id prefer wednesday but i can do saturday before 3:30pm
    teal6
    teal6
    lets aim for saturday please, i'll be at work quite late all through the week
    innovamania
    innovamania
    As long as it's before 3:30pm. Because that's when i have to leave for work
    teal6
    teal6
    yeah thats fine, i wake up at like 6 AM anyways
    it seems i'm facing davidthemaster but he's disqualified from all tournaments he's participating in; do i get a new pairing?
    teal6
    teal6
    no new pairing in r2, it'll just be your advance
    Kingler
    Kingler
    cool thanks
    hi I played davidthemaster r 1 of uu open and lost, he recently got caught being ghosted in another open so do I get into round 2 of uu open or does the result still stand
    teal6
    teal6
    As far as I know, there is no evidence of him being ghosted in UU Open. As such, the result stands
    stax
    ok thnx for the reply
    my opp hasnt been online since tuesday, and i rly want to get this uu open round done today or tmrw. because it's gonna be hard for me to find internet after that as i dont have internet in my apartment yet.
    teal6
    teal6
    you will receive an activity win most likely.
    im back home earlier than expected and can do pairings for r2 tomorrow
    teal6
    teal6
    thnx bro, giving a little bit more time while i finish up work stuff for ppl to update me statuses on games before going to coinflip for the crappier ones, will send over soon n_n
    sub me out of the uu open/act win or whatever, dont really have the drive to play these tiers
    teal6
    teal6
    got it, thanks man
    Shaka Brah
    I assume my opponent's gonna get the activity win automatically, right? I didnt want to play this round
    teal6
    teal6
    ah yes, i'll let him know
    Can you give extensions?
    teal6
    teal6
    The only chance I will give an extension is if 1. there is an amazing reason for doing so 2. both players have a very specific time picked out that occurs within 1 day of the new round
    Iloveleague
    Iloveleague
    kk thx
    hey bud, can you please sub me out. didn't find the time/motivation to play. thanks.
    teal6
    teal6
    will do, no worries - thanks for the notification man
    Hey. Not trying to sound rude in any way, but i think you missed my post in the UU open. So just trying to confirm that I won my match
    teal6
    teal6
    No worries I just haven't gone through many of them yet - hundreds of matches so it takes some time
    teal my opp didnt show up for our UU open match what do i do
    teal6
    teal6
    Post in the open thread detailing what happened, I can make an activity call from there (if he can't work with your schedule I will sub your oppo)
    LolBron James
    LolBron James
    cycle ends sunday right?
    LolBron James
    LolBron James
    ok july 21st got it thanks
    Hey, I signed up for UU open but I'm not in the round 1, was it a mistake?
    teal6
    teal6
    Please read and understand the section regarding signup time and substitutes
    teal6
    teal6
    You can find this on page 2
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…