Haruno
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well it looks like we r actually paired up for losers dou seasonals. I'm PST, as u know. I'm free Wednesday after 6pm. Thursday after 7pm (probably). Friday after 4:30pm ish. Weekends are more flexible. Just contact me on skype whenever u wanna play tbh
    Haruno
    Haruno
    weds evening sounds fine
    Haruno
    Haruno
    or during sat evening since have a funeral to attend beforehand
    Hey, man. We play for UU Majors. Believe I found you on PS! already, but just to make sure, what's your name on there?
    hi paired for uu majors, i can play next monday, gmt+2, around 5/6pm or 7pm, let me know n_n
    Hi, we are paired for UU Majors R1. When do you want to play? I'm GMT+2.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    now imo. if not now, fri evening/afternoon or sunday evening
    esche
    esche
    Sure, gimme 10 mins and I'll be there.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    k will be on main as not haruno
    Hey ms hawthorne
    When can you play for the battle tent thingy? I'm gmt+2 so 9 hours ahead of you. I guess it'll have to be my evening/your morning, unless you wanna play your saturday night at like 12.
    I can do tomorrow from my 12pm which is your 3pm for like 2 hrs, else we can try a weekend time? I cant do saturday evening but can do sunday evening. hmu if you have a time in mind.
    Hey!, we play for smeargle cup, I'm gmt +5 and I'm hoping we can play tommorrow if thats okay with you.
    Ubers Open when do you want to play? Im GMT-5
    Haruno
    Haruno
    I have church and stuff afterwards on Sunday's which is why I never play till evening ._. It's consistent with when I play my games.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    6pm my time works tomorrow see you then.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    online whenever. send me a msg on ps
    We play for the Ubers open. I'm free from 9pm GMT+6
    Haruno
    Haruno
    im -7 and uh shit that timezone is aids. I'm usually available my evenings/fternoons tho
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Deadline is tonight wtf when u want to play
    Yo, when do you wanna play for no gene, I'm gmt-7 :]
    Haruno
    Haruno
    same gmt as you and most evenings work for me
    Edgar
    Edgar
    kk, guess I'll catch you on PS
    when do you wanna play, im gmt -7
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Real talk tho, I have a midterm on Tuesday + have to take my best friend out for dinner tonight so uh I'll be unavailable till ties but after that should be fine. I'm w/e Cali time is
    The Vision
    The Vision
    oh cool same time zone
    The Vision
    The Vision
    ight yea i'll shoot you another vm tuesday and we can get a feel for a day that works well for both of us
    we're matched for pspl, im gmt-4, available the rest of tonight (wednesday), saturday before 4pm, sunday, maybe available thursday after 5pm but i might be called into work so idk :/
    Haruno
    Haruno
    ~_~ well tonight works.
    cityfolk
    cityfolk
    ok ill be up for a little while longer since its almost 1am
    cityfolk
    cityfolk
    if not tonight, then saturday before 4:30pm my time (1:30 pm your time i guess) would work well.
    Hey, we've been paired to play for LC Open. I'm GMT +1, but I'm more of a night person, is there any day that suits you most to play?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…