Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1v1 when, for ssnl. im est
    Mac3
    Mac3
    im gmt +1 today i can play from 4:00pm- 7:30pm my time
    Mac3
    Mac3
    when can u play?
    Hey, we gotta play for ORAS UU Killintime tour, when can you play? I'm GMT -8 and my earliest available day is Saturday.
    Mac3
    Mac3
    when you wanna play?
    Mac3
    Mac3
    i can stay up till 9:30ish today while i can stay up to 10 tomorrow my time
    Mac3
    Mac3
    can we play 11pm your time Thursday 21st?
    Hey we paired up for RU Seeded Tour, when you wanna play? I can play at anytime after 4 EST (GMT -4 iirc) on weekdays, and on Saturday at anytime. Sunday tho, does not work for me.
    Mac3
    Mac3
    Yes, that works for me! You would be correct.
    Mac3
    Mac3
    im on stours and normal server
    Gatorboy
    Gatorboy
    Ok, sorry about being late, something came up and I just got home, but Im good whenever now. Again I really apologize
    Hey there, just wanted to say I really liked the team you posted on the UU teambuilding competition w/Togekiss and a stall comp.
    Here it is just to refresh your memory: https://hastebin.com/raw/nisizafewo

Gonna give it a spin and see how far I can climb with it :D many thanks !
    hey, paired for OST Round 2 :3 . I can play from 15:00 to 22:30 GMT -5 on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Weekends are like 17:00 till midnight or so, but I might be able to get like 1 hour or less earlier (except this weekend tho, I wont be at home). Im unable to play on Mondays, and Thursdays have to be 15:00 to 16:30 >_>
    Mac3
    Mac3
    can play now. otherwise can play tomorrow, friday at 8:00pm or 2:00pm your time
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Akaru Kokuyo
    Aight, Ill catch you today. Im with Akaru Kokuyo Doubs nick, on DOU Room
    Mac3
    Mac3
    you there?
    Hey we fight for sumo uu beta tour. I'm gmt-6 and i can play friday night or saturday morning, if either of those work for you
    dodmen
    dodmen
    oh fuck man i completely messed up the time zones ahaha, really sorry....letme know of a time you can play sunday or early next week. totally my bad dude
    Mac3
    Mac3
    no problem
    Mac3
    Mac3
    im free from 4:30-8:00pm my time
    today
    Shit we should be playing NU soon. What's your schedule like? I'm EST (GMT -4) and can probably work in a game tonight, or Saturday during the morning/daytime.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…