marilli
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• We need to play for open, when do you want to play?
    I prefer to play as soon as possible, will be gone from monday until wednesday.
    GMT +2
    LucosDiCampos
    Just wanted to say that it might be a little later, since I have a game to play at 1:15pm.
    I should be able to make it though, but it might be 15-30 min later.
    marilli
    marilli
    take your time, see you 10:30am on smogtours server
    LucosDiCampos
    Yo, sorry, I ran even later than expected, and I'm drunk rn.
    I'm online now though, can play w/e.
    wanna play for UU Open now? i'm on smogtours. gmt-5 free after 6pm here otherwise
    marilli
    marilli
    hi im gmt -4 (East coast timezone) so this should be straight forward. pretty sure i can play tomorrow at 7pm my time = 6pm your time?
    WhiteQueen
    WhiteQueen
    Yes sounds good
    hi dou open when, tuesday is pretty cool for me at any time. edt
    marilli
    marilli
    hi sure let's play tuesday. i'm thinking maybe evening times after dinner. I'm EDT as well, let you know about the schedule if anything changes.
    kaori
    kaori
    Later at night is perfect, sounds good
    marilli
    marilli
    hey ive been on for the last hour or so, ill stick around till im getting ready for bed
    dou ssnls gmt-7? I see all the time so sometime like Thursday or something should work
    Mishimono
    Mishimono
    with 12:00 I meant noon and by 7:30 I meant at night. But now that I think about I'm ok with playing at 7:30 in the morning as well if that works well for you
    marilli
    marilli
    7:30 at night is best for me lets play then
    Mishimono
    Mishimono
    ok should work i'll let you know if anything comes up
    ubers open, pst
    Jets
    Jets
    wait something came up, i wont be able to make 7 have somewhere to go. the earliest i can play tonight will have to be around 10-11 which is super late for you. we can push this to tomorrow
    marilli
    marilli
    thats fine. see you then
    marilli
    marilli
    ill be logged in on smogtours server from now until i go to sleep, give me a message when you're here
    We have to play for UU open when is a good time? I am gmt-5 and I can play Tuesday if that's good.
    marilli
    marilli
    lets play tuesday, i'm gmt -4 US East coast time.
    marilli
    marilli
    we talked on PS and we will play wednesday around this time
    Hello, when do you want to play for DOU open?
    DEG
    DEG
    GMT+3 here, so some time like this works for me and 7 hours forward.
    marilli
    marilli
    hey, i wasn't sure what your last post meant

if u meant "time like this" as in when i posted that, that was 7am for me, i'm usually not awake by then, and if i am awake it probably means i've got something to do early morning and i'm just barely checking my emails / notifications.

Basically there's no real guarantee I'd be wake by then, and so don't want to schedule at an uncertain timeframe and miss my time. I'd much rather play in my 10:30am-12pm, 2pm-3pm timeframes, which would translate to 5:30pm-7pm / 9pm - 11pm your time.

I'd also really prefer playing on August 1st-3rd but if those 2 timeframes are difficult for you, I'll try to make adjustments.

Do you want to pick a specific time?

i was also really unsure if your '7 hours forward' was talking about our timezone differences or if you were saying you are available when u posted and 7 hours forward of that?
    DEG
    DEG
    I can do it between 5:30 pm to 11 pm my time, so the times you listed perfectly works for me.
    yo dude youre my matchup in RU open im in GMT english time follow me on twitter @turboBlazeIV and dm me bro
    marilli
    marilli
    11:30 AM in British Daylight Time is same as 6:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time.

Unfortunately, I am unable to wake up at 6:30 AM and play a game of Pokemon instead of getting ready for the morning.

Most people would consider this reasonable.

When you just wrote the above message, it was 10 AM for me. I would be happy to play you at 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM my time, which would be 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM your time. If this is not OK, I can try playing late night your time, which would be around dinner time for me.

Please respond soon but consider this my notification that you shouldn't expect me on PS at the time you wanted to play.

Thanks
    marilli
    marilli
    For clarification: please try to message me at least some hours in advance if possible, instead of just showing up on PS without prior notice and expect me to camp PS the entire time. If you don't send me a prior notice I'll just eat dinner whenever and I won't be on PS while eating dinner at the same time. I think that's pretty reasonable too.

I don't have a twitter account.

Thanks,
    TurboBlazeIV
    TurboBlazeIV
    im going to be on showdown for a few hours

turboblazeIV

drop me an invite
    LC open - wouldn't mind playing sooner than later. I'm gmt +1 and I could play pretty much any evening starting this Thursday. Let me know and have a nice week :)
    marilli
    marilli
    urgh sorry for the late notice, something came up in the afternoon so if you are OK with evenings let's go for that.

I was preferring evenings because my schedule then is more or less guaranteed, as opposed to the afternoon is more volatile, which was what ended up happening :(

I can be there at 8PM today, but in case you get this message too late, we can reschedule for another day.
    Palooka
    Palooka
    ill be on stours for the next hour or so
    marilli
    marilli
    ok im getting on smogtours too
    play in nu team tourney?
    Hi it's Florist your DOU SS roun 4 opponent. I'm GMT +10 and from Australia. I'm not able to play until past the second of july since I play VGC and my Nationals is on during this time. I can play any time between 10 am and 11 pm my time after that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…