Fiend
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• the lc tour, when can you play? i'm gmt +2 and trainings are taking all my afternoon so my evenings are the only good time :( do it work?
    Extreme LC tour, when are you available? Sometime this weekend is good since I'm kinda busy next week, but I could maybe play then. EST
    Fiend
    Fiend
    gmt -8. i'm v busy like 1-11 tomorrow and 2-12. and then monday-fri i'm busy from like 8-5-30. so yeah
    Fiend
    Fiend
    remind me later and i can
    McLemore
    McLemore
    Reminder
    Fiend
    Fiend
    your team is fine, though staryu and houndour are odd choices. HP fire on staryu isn't really productive, as it's only useful for ferro and you lack a Pawniard check which naturally handles Ferro. Taunt Mienfoo plus the standard staryu seems to be a better option over your current staryu + houndour, as again you need a Pawniard check. The added longevity from recover and the semi bulky spread in tandem with Mienfoo's regen based longevity compliments Spritzee/ferro. Additionally, this aids your team against Gastly and Magnemites which are very problematic for you currently. Similarly, you can run slow mienfoo for even more bulk but with this Taunt becomes less important.
    hey i thought the article you wrote was decent! recent articles have been trash so its nice to see a well written one
    Fiend
    Fiend
    thank you. not entirely happy with it but it was a good first i think
    when do you wanna play for lc ranking tour ? i'm gmt+2 an i can play from 3 pm to midnight everyday
    Fiend
    Fiend
    uh, Sunday. I'll be on sometime, probably 11 your time
    wen u wanna play for pu open as ur gmt-8 can u play 2pm or smt
    Fiend
    Fiend
    i can do 2 pm but on sunday
    hey, we have to play for Ubers Open, when you're able to play? I'm GMT+2 and should be free around 7pm my time almost every day.
    Fiend
    Fiend
    sorry i just woke up. still good to play?
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    I mean it isn't even 7pm my time so yeah sure, i can still play
    Fiend
    Fiend
    oh cool. online as fiend hound
    Thanks that you voted for my team rather than others in RMT OTW even when you knew i would lose.
    It's means a lot to be :')
    Bro we play lc open when fam? I'm PST and I'd like to play after Thursday
    PD
    PD
    I'm not going to be at the house all day tomorrow(Monday) then and I can play now or on tuesday
    Fiend
    Fiend
    PD
    PD
    I'll be there
    Hi we are paired up for r1 of uu open. When do u want to play?
    Fiend
    Fiend
    might have time late friday / sat. I'll post here if I do, unless that doesn't work for you
    velvet
    velvet
    Friday i could try but Saturday for sure I'll be on ps the whole day
    Fiend
    Fiend
    wanna play rn? I'm not traveling rn
    There will be no extensions R1 of UU Open, it was quite a long round and I am sure you guys can find some time to play. I trust you to figure it out my friend
    Fiend
    Fiend
    mmk. I'll work it out somehow.
    I was reading through article approvals (cause QC!!) and if you want help with that second article idea I'm always willing to help
    Fiend
    Fiend
    rn I'm not thinking I'll need help, though i could be horribly wrong. I'll let you know
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…