power
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We are paired for GSC Longest Tour i'm gmt+2 tell me when you want to play
    power
    power
    I'm on right now, I'm available like 8PM and after on weeknights, plus some other odd times GMT-4.
    we are paired in rby, rdy whenever
    power
    power
    on smogtours rn, you are too, pmed you on smogtours and challed.
    power
    power
    gg
    we gotta play for world longest tour oras ou. im gmt-6 on from 3:00-7:00 pm everyday
    power
    power
    i'm -4. Wanna play at 6:00 your time, 8:00 pm mine?
    world longest ou tour gmt-4 can play evenings and weekends and some afternoonsb ut depends on class just lmk and we can figure
    power
    power
    Tonight at 9:30 on smogtours? I'm same time zone.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Should probably work - VM me when you get on
    power
    power
    see ya there
    play when for tournament of thieves?
    power
    power
    Um I'm available today and tomorrow and Wednesday until about 4PM EDT (GMT -4) during the day.
    sand1234
    sand1234
    man i never found u online,what's ur PS name?
    and can u play anytime b4 deadline?
    power
    power
    sedertz, I was on basically all day yesterday and the days before that, you still haven't told me your time zone or when you're available, I'm available just today now, from about 1-4PM EDT
    yo i was that guy on ladder with the tbolt para
    power
    power
    Oh, hey, finally found ya. What's up? My wifi dced that time, sorry about that.
    what up we are opps for farm league, I'm +11 good to fight most nights and some days. Thu/Sun generally work best for me tho
    power
    power
    Sunday works well for me, if you're +11 and I'm -5, then how about Saturday night at 8PM for me, which is noon on Sunday for you?
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    ok I'm on smogtours now
    power
    power
    yo I'm so sorry, I totally forgot, I really apologize, take the win, really sorry, totally slipped my mind
    sedertz are you here rn?
    power
    power
    I've become more disinterested in mons but I'm sticking around long enough for farm league, no longer a PS regular though
    When play for ou underdogs?
    power
    power
    Hmm I gotta teambuild but friday night is fine for me, im gmt -4 (east coast), so um like 8:30 should be good
    Rapture
    Rapture
    tomorrow 8:30 your time sounds fine to me.
    When fite ou underdogs?
    power
    power
    I'm GMT -5 (east coast US) so um how about 7:30 PM today? Or do you want more time?
    Clone
    Clone
    Can we do that time Saturday?
    power
    power
    I think that works for me, sounds good
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…