nv
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man, great article! :D
    Also, how do you always manage to get such top-notch art?!
    nv
    nv
    Thank you !!!

I have friends in high places ;)
    Are you still planning on hosting tours for Got Talwnt on ROM? if so, let me know the next time you're doing something like that and I'd be happy to join
    nv
    nv
    Lol. Have fun reading about stroking my ego :P
    Stocke
    was about to nom furfrou up on the gt vr but then the first two replays I clicked on to look for Furfrou sweeps were Sceptile sweeps and now I'm wondering if I should nom Sceptile up instead

good article btw, only real change I would make would be to use a different third example for defense boosters since skarmory is better as a phazer really
    nv
    nv
    Yea Sceptile is horribly amazing.

Thank you. Skarmory was mainly put there since ID versions beat standard MAlt but yea I probably should've picked something else.
    nv
    nv
    I saw we are paired for tutoring. Let me know what suits you the best for times. I can see what I can do :)
    Hello, we are paired on this Three for One tour... I know Im initiating the contact hella late for this (deadline is today, LOL) and honestly Id love for this to not end in a coinflip so I will do my best to request an extension until Wednesday if possible. Ive been hella busy and really forgot about this myself (pretty sure something similar happened to you) so yeah...

Whats your GMT just in case?
    nv
    nv
    Oh ok. I may have to push it until tomorrow since today is my mom's bday, but I will hit you up if I get on in time ;)
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Nah, no need to rush anything for me, is your mother birthday so go celebrate it with her. I will be available tomorrow. No pressure.
    nv
    nv
    :)
    Grats cutie! Litten is still cuter tho
    nv
    nv
    Don't make me punch you and make all the Litten cry <_<
    Tbh I thought your CT referred to the sentient trees in Golden Sun until someone pointed out it was your badgeset lol
    nv
    nv
    LOL. You are an absolute lord. The funny thing is I was thinking of that too but the badgeset joke is the main thing ;)
    you actually mean punch trees and make them cry :p anyway late grats
    zbr
    zbr
    i miss your lavitar tho ngl ;-;
    nv
    nv
    Well if I ever find an avi with Felix and Larvitar then it will be back ;)
    zbr
    zbr
    <3
    B-but I hug trees... ;;;
    nv
    nv
    mfw I was making a joke involving my badges. :/
    Felis
    Felis
    I know, I was being a stinker :P
    Oh damn your CT actually covers all your badges.... CONGRATS n_n
    nv
    nv
    Lol glad you got the joke and thank you :)
    congrats on the new badge

I actually had to look over the comments that were previously posted here to see which one was new because I didn't remember which ones you had before, lol
    nv
    nv
    Lol nice. Thank you though. :)
    Will Camelot ever make Golden Sun 4 or will they continue to crush my dreams year after year? #MakeItHappen
    Congratulations! :D
    Well deserved, do i get you and tiana in a photo then?:O
    nv
    nv
    Maybe. My computer is on the fritz so for now no :[
    Mq
    Mq
    :[
    I believe it's time to announce the ban of Chansey. can you add Chansey to list of banned mons in the OP and add the title with [Chansey Banned]?
    nv
    nv
    Will do. :)
    At long last you are rewarded, congrats!
    nv
    nv
    Thank you. Couldn't have done it without your help :)
    Awesome :D, you worked so hard for this so it makes me really happy to see all that effort pay off. Grats friend
    nv
    nv
    Thanks so much. Means a lot coming from you. Now you gotta catch up ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…