[T]imo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• can you bear with me for 5 mins i got connection problems -_- sorry for delay.
    enjoy the pokes! and please mention that you won jirachi in my giveaway if you list it in your thread :)
    Thanks alot for your kindness Timo :). When I update my thread I will be intrested in a few more of your stuff ;)
    Im not going to redis your togepi :), Its your choice if you want to make your Pokemon you breed yourself fully redis or semi-redis or non redis. Some people make there Pokemon fully redis like the ones on my thread, there from Smogon users that just made them fully tradeable for everyone.

Hope I explained this good so you understand :P
    Yes that means Hariyama is fully Redistributable you can trade it with anyone! :) so feel free to add Hariyama to your thread.

and do you mean I can redis Togepi on Smogon? o.0?
    Ik zei tegen Gijs dat hij een SS beleid voert en dat hij zich als Hitler gedraagt.
    Daar was hij het blijkbaar niet mee eens.
    Alright Sounds good :) I will be online. I clone with my DS and use DSi for wifi so it will take a few mins to clone since I have to switch DS systems.
    Yes I can clone and send you Togepi back, Please use my Platinum FC 4254-5356-1713, I use the FC on posted at the top of your thread correct?
    Hey there, Would you be able to trade? Hariyama for your Naughty Hustle Togepi?
    I don't trust pokesav since it's been known to corrupt the unused section which is often used for future games or generations. I'd best suggest using an AR for cloning which is proven to maintain legitness.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…