Mattapod
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, can you check your thread? there were some pokes I was interested in. :)
    Mercury
    I haven't RNGed anything in a while and don't really have the time to get back into it. I'm focusing on 6th gen breeding now.
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    okie doke. same here actually lol. if you could send me a list of your gen 6 stuff thatd be cool
    Mercury
    lol. ok I just bred a shiny flabebe (blue variant), bold, 31/30/31/31/31/31, flower veil in a dive ball, klefki, calm, 31/x/31/31/31/31, prankster, premier ball (have a TSV match and am just waiting for a response), and inkay, careful, 31/31/31/x/31/31, contrary, in a nest ball (also have a TSV match and am waiting for a response). next I'm working on fennekin and skrelp...I have to figure out what the details are going to be for those.
    This may be a stupid question but is Mewtwo and Mew allowed lol? They are in the picture plus you said #1-#151 which includes mewtwo. Oh and megas like mega kang are allowed too right?
    Hi there, are you still giving Manaphy out?

My FC is 5258-2764-7912. IGN: Sora

Thank you.
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    i wont be around my ds much til monday but you can get one. check back in next week
    Asaido
    Gotcha. Thanks~
    Asaido
    So a week became a month haha. Do you still have Manaphys? If not, thank you anyway.
    Hey its me again, I believe its been a week, can I maybe get a shiny toadidile with good IVS?
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    you can post in my trade thread asking for specific pokemon that i offer. if it says free it is free. if it does not, i will ask something in return
    dancing_spinda
    dancing_spinda
    Oh, I thought todidile was free
    Hi! Saw that you want a friend ball Skarmory. I can breed that for you. Would you trade it for the shiny Tympole in you trade thread? If so, let me know what nature and moves you want.
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    i got one already :) if you want the tympole id love a female lux moody smeargle with the usual 31 in hp and sp def
    tyrantrum i got you with my shiny ha one if you like
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    i actually sv bred one a while back and havent updated the wants, but thanks dude :)
    Menezjul
    Menezjul
    No problem. How you been i havent been very active. You playing pokemon go?
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    been hanging in there dude! i dont. i figure i spend too much time on regular pokemon and smogon that adding any more in would be full blown addictiob
    I was planning on breeding the ultraball dragonite myself but if you want I can send you the parent to breed an egg.
    I hope it is not too late to ask about a Manaphy. If you have any left, could I please get one?
    My IGN is Stephen.
    My FC is 5129-1453-5156.
    My time zone is EDT (GMT -4).

I have already added you. Thank you so much in advance if you are willing to trade.
    IGN:Minato
    Deposited a lvl 1 female Ferroseed
    This is for the Crawdaunt
    Thanks man
    Sasuke24826
    Sasuke24826
    I have that bunnelby ready for you. Whenever you're ready. Also, I wanted to know if you had any other breeding projects I could take on for you
    Sasuke24826
    Sasuke24826
    One more thing. Could we work something out for the slowpoke, kaubto, victini, and lugia? I could help you out with the charizard and skamory. I can also help out with the nine tails, but I don't think I'll be able to get it with hp fire. I also won't be able to get them shiny
    Sasuke24826
    Sasuke24826
    I meant hp ice, btw
    Hi sorry man, I was wondering if you still got Manaphy's left. If you do have any left, what times are you on? I'm GMT London +0
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    hey sorry again. i will be around most of the day thursday. thanks for being patient
    Danz
    Danz
    no worries man, its cool. Okay coolio will message you tomrrow
    Danz
    Danz
    Smogon was down on thursday, will you be free sometime tomorrow - sunday
    Hey man how's it going. I'll be around tomorrow evening for the cloning job if that helps you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…