giara
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey bud we are paired for the camping tour, i'm available only in holidays.
    giara
    giara
    rdv au point wifi à côté des douches communes, oublie pas tes tongs.
    Floushaide
    Floushaide
    moi je suis en bungalow je vois pas où t'es
    giara
    giara
    ouais ouais fais pas le mec
    giara was last seen: Viewing thread How high is your IQ?, A moment ago, on se passe de commentaires giara.
    when are you online so we can do superstars?
    giara
    giara
    You can either try to find me on PS main in the french/oldgens rooms during the day (im gmt+2) or ill try to be on smogtours during nights my time. If neither works for you we can set a real schedule during the weekend
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Ill be checking periodically hopefully i find you
    j'ai plus de jus de pommes non plus
    giara
    giara
    nullos
    0NI
    0NI
    tais toi j'achète ce qu'il faut demain.
    plus de cookies c'est la crise :v
    giara
    giara
    je suis allé en racheter cette aprem.
    0NI
    0NI
    bien joué faut j'en achète demain huehue
    hey man, we have to play for wcop! Today and tomorrow I'll probably be a bit busy ( exams are coming ) so how about something like Tuesday or Thursday?
    giara
    giara
    Thursday works if we play around 9-10pm gmt+2, otherwise week end should be fine, either afternoons or nights (gmt+2)
    Miridy
    Miridy
    As I'm GMT+1 i think that timezone will not be a problem :D ...I'd like to play on friday or Sturday if you're ok with that, does 6/7 PM your time works?
    giara
    giara
    id rather play on Saturday around 6pm my time from the times you proposed (earlier works too, later might be conflicting w/ dinner time so id like to avoid that, unless we schedule for after dinner time)
    hey! wanna play tomorrow? afternoon works mostly. gmt -3 here
    giara
    giara
    i probably wont, although if i do have time and manage to find you, we'll play
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    ok so in order to get this done asap, tuesday 7pm gmt -3. deal?
    giara
    giara
    that'll work, but dont be late, i wont wait for you forever
    hey when do u wanna play for classic gmt-5
    Tesung
    Tesung
    Wait do you mean today or Tuesday
    giara
    giara
    i mean Tuesday around 8:30/9pm gmt+2, i think thats what u meant too
    Tesung
    Tesung
    no i meant to say that I couldnt do that. I cant play tuesday anymore at all. I can play the rest of today, ir wednesday at before 6:30 gmt +2, or after 1:30. Looking back that post wsa unclear,mb. Thursday at 8:30-10:00 would also work.
    well, hi man
    swcop is started, when do you want to play?
    gmt +2
    giara
    giara
    to both, im not available this weekend (no internet rip), ill be available starting next monday at night times (~8/11 pm gmt+2)
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    @Bomber i have some free time these days so i can really play at almost anytime at night of afternoon/evening, just tell me when you can or prefer to play.
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    @Giara tell me whe u prefer to play next week, nights are fine for me, but would like to get this done before weekend if you can
    ★GO FRANCE★_★GO FRANCE★_★GO FRANCE★_★GO FRANCE★_★GO FRANCE★_★GO FRANCE★
    Hey, can you play now for DPP cup by any chance? I'm gone this weekend from Friday - Monday :/
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    No worries, I don't mind playing Tuesday onwards. I am GMT -7, and will be free next Tuesday at 7:00am my time, or at 5:30pm my time. Can you do either of those times?
    giara
    giara
    Tuesday 7am your time works as far as i can tell, ill let you know in advance if anything comes up
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    Sounds good, see you then.
    DPP Cup. I'm GMT -4.

I can slot you in on Sundays and Fridays as im free for the most part, but on other days I'm strictly available 10am -12pm and 1am - 4am my time
    giara
    giara
    nvm ur not my opp anymore :v
    Hey, something came up and I'm going out this saturday, could we move our fight to sunday between those same times?
    giara
    giara
    sure np
    Posho
    Posho
    hit me up when you're ready :O
    giara
    giara
    im on ps main, in the french and olgens rooms
    hey man, when would you be good to play for DPP cup r3? i am mostly free this weekend, this week has taken a turn for the hectic work-wise. which days work best for you?
    lets play next weekend for bw cup please. im too busy with school but ill be free next saturday and sunday like all day.
    giara
    giara
    something like 9-11pm my time (3-5pm est) works, ill most likely be in the french and oldgens rooms on PS main.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    :)
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Should be home right during that range.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…