Mr.378
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• yo ur my tutor for gsc msg me ur skype and tell me when ur free
    TheAce22
    cutie
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    mr378.prime is my skype and I am gmt-5. Wednesdays and Thursdays are usually pretty good for me.
    Sup man. Same timezone available my nights (ADV Ubers tour). Wanna do a weekend or Friday night game?
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Sure I can play Saturday.
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Sorry ps lagged for me but 8 works just fine.
    AM
    AM
    word cya then
    doubles open when? gmt -5 afternoons/evenings work on weekends, evenings on weekdays, saturday is generally busy
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Take the win I have no desire to play in open anymore sorry.
    Checkmater
    Checkmater
    ok cya around
    hi we are fight for rby ubers, I'm +10, good to fight any day except today, wed/thu. When's good?
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I am gmt-5.I can try tomorrow earlier in the day for me.
    Dubs open, GMT-5, I'll be pretty busy tomorrow and Saturday and I get my work schedule weekly so by the end of the week I'll know when I'll be more free. Normal shift though is 7-3 so afternoon/late evenings works best. We can play Sunday, but if you can't I'll just update with my times later.
    Sae
    Sae
    Yeah as I thought, my work did need me for tomorrow because of that emergency from earlier today. Would you be able to play maybe during the weekday before deadline besides Wednesday?
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I'll see and get back to you on that tomorrow.
    Sae
    Sae
    I know we haven't been able to meet up, but you can take the win. Been way too busy and even during my free time I've just been too tired from work. GL in the rest.
    hey we still need to play for derdomme cup, i'll be on for a few more hrs today and after 6 pm tmrw to get it done
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Let's play tomorrow then.
    Fireburn
    Fireburn
    aite i'll be on smogtours from 6 pm est onwards
    ubers seasonal playoff. i'm gmt +5.5 and available most of the time really, what times work for you? ready to get this done ASAP
    Kingler
    Kingler
    sry for being tardy with this; i can play today if youre rdy
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Tomorrow would be the best time for me to fight. I can do it any time then.
    Kingler
    Kingler
    kay sounds great
    Is Iron Man of Ubers on the August tournament schedule? I was considering doing an annual ADV tour (continuing from last summer's) but I don't want to overlap if you're already hosting an old gens Ubers tour.
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I actually was not planning on hosting this Shrang was. He would know.
    hey man let me know when you'd be good to play for GSC UU, i'm down to play today if you'd like
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Can Wednesday work? I'd like a bit of time that said we're pretty active so getting this done shouldn't be a problem.
    when do you want to play for uml finals? gmt+1 and i'm available whenever, when is best for you?
    p2
    ok lets reschedule. do you want to play sometime wednesday? i'm thinking something like 9pm my time if that's fine with you
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I can try that.
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    This didn't happen so I can try and play whenever.
    Omg coach we have to battle for rby ubers tour, i am gmt+3. When battle?
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I am gmt-5. I'll be ready whenever so just lmk.
    Hoopas Dad
    Hoopas Dad
    I am ready as well, so i guess whenever i see you online
  • Loading…
  • Loading…