HT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• nu open

i'll be back from my vacation on monday, so if we could get an extension to play next week that would be great. I'll ask kiyo for it rn. lmk what times you are available next week.
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    3 pm tmrow is good. I might not be able to be there exactly at that time because of my parents but I'm not expecting issues, and I should definitely be able to come on around then.
    HT
    HT
    got class at 3. can you play at 4?
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    Yeah 4 is fine too
    hey when do u wanna play for ru ssnl
    HT
    HT
    Gmt -4 i think most nights after 7 should be good
    Dundies
    gmt-5 tomorrow is good
    Dundies
    wanna play in like 30
    Hey bro, are you availble any time thursday or friday?
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    8:30 est is a bit too late for me, that's 2:30 am for me. Can you come on earlier tonight, or at the time i posted about me being on a train?
    HT
    HT
    Alright ill see if i can get home in time tonight.
    HT
    HT
    idk if you can get on today at all but ill be on for a majority of the day
    Hey yo, dunno if you check regularly, but when do you want to try and get our matches done? I wanna try and set up a time in advance if possible for Saturday or Sunday.
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    You able to play tonight? Or are we going to have to just make it a tomorrow match?
    HT
    HT
    yea sorry i was busy, i can play now if youre available or we can play toorrow
    HT
    HT
    ill be on stours as iroha isshiki
    hi PU open when? I'm gmt -4, most free after 6 pm my time on mon/weds/fri or more generally free on the weekend.
    LC open, when ? GMT +2 available mostly during the evenings/nights
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    Now online for a good amount of times (i'm on phone so not online on PS, just answer this vm when you're ready)
    HT
    HT
    in 15 minutes ok with you?
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    ye i'll be on smogtours
    wen fite @ pspl

(if you can play at night after 9, does today work? if not i can probably do most nights after 9)
    HT
    HT
    im assuming you mean 9 est? i can play after 9 but itll probably be around midnight
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    Yeah, we are both est. I'll be asleep by midnight likely, as I have work tomorrow.
    wen fite @ uu open
    HT
    HT
    est, can play at night after 9ish
    Nails
    Nails
    ok, wanna aim for tuesday or wednesday at that time? hit me up on skype pms
    HT
    HT
    yea sure ill pm you
    love that rmt my nigga, rly proud of u!! Hope we face in spl/uu open and u can be my victim
    blunder
    blunder
    i ghost icey tea in official tournaments
    ict
    ict
    i guess one hand washes the other :P
    HT
    HT
    ict *-*
    Wanna play sunday for ru seasonal
    Im gmt-3
    Vileman
    Vileman
    Hey so something came up and i'd really rather play today if you can o_o i ca play in the next hour, or starting from my 8pm time and later
    HT
    HT
    sorry i was working all day. can you play in like an hour?
    Vileman
    Vileman
    Dw, ans sure that works
    yo when do u wanna play uupl? im gmt-7, weeknights and weekends work best for me. i'd play today but big exam tomorrow and need to study D:
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    yeah weeknights are almost always good for me. anytime after 7pm pst i'm usually good
    HT
    HT
    you think youll be available within the next hour to play?
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    yh i'll hop on tours in a sec
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…