The Immortal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, is it possible for a meta which combines two OMs?In short, i was thinking on Inversed Anything goes, wanted to ask it that's even possible in the first place.....
    dhelmise
    dhelmise
    About this conversation, wasnt there some project that allowed users to combine OMs and play them for some limited amount of time? or am i just imagining it?
    Mq
    Mq
    see uselesscrab's post on my profile,OM mashup you;re talking about ig,.....
    Mq
    Mq
    [Curiosity strikes] iirc BH UU and 1v1 UU are a thing, so Inverse AG no biggie?
    Spandan: i think you were right
    Spandan: nvm wrong chat
    Grains of Salt: im always right
    Spandan: that is exactly
    Spandan: what TI said
    Spandan: wow
    Grains of Salt: lmao
    Grains of Salt: hahahahah
    Hi, we're paired up for the AG tour. I'm GMT+1, and generally pretty busy, but does sometime this weekend or Monday work for you?
    The Immortal
    The Immortal
    Yeah. I'm not a morning person so any time in the night is good for me.
    petitioning to lower the randbat level of mega houndoom, consistently dominating, never has a bad game, can auto win numerous games, power level is just that bit too high for things to handle it combined with speed
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    How is M-Houndoom treated under the level scale? The last I was aware the level scaling was based on tiers?
    The Immortal
    The Immortal
    Yes, exactly.
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    I don't see why that would invalidate the possibility that a mon is unbalanced even under the existing level scaling. The observable data suggests that Mega Houndoom is too strong in randbats to the point of consistently winning games barring a small subset of available counterplay. The speed/power combination is incredible nad it has the typing and bulk to consistently be able to set up a nasty plot, as well as flinch it's way past many of it's possible answers
    ok so come gen 7 what oms should be a part of semi official om analyses?

mnm and 1v1 for sure, but idkabout everything else
    Funbot28
    #saveSTABmons :(
    dhelmise
    dhelmise
    Can you not please? I know it's fun and that it'll be sad to see it go but that had literally nothing to do with this conversation and is really unconstructive.
    Funbot28
    ik wasent planning to persuade anyone, just satire...
    Does trademarked qualify for omotm? I was not aware it needed import/export, i thought you could just type the move name in the ability slot and it'd work. Lmk asap. pls and thank u
    Yo. Please fix nape in randbats, it's the only thing that np/sd still fuck up on
    Out of curiosity, how viable would a multi-battle tier (4 player doubles) be in ps? Im sure it would be out of the question for old gens since the lower number of players would make it even harder to play but it seems pretty doable for current gen.
    I'm back to mostly-constant internet, so you can give me the go-ahead to start the Last God Standing tournament whenever (I'd assume after Middle Cup/1v1 tournaments end)
    Did Doubles NU get dropped?
    Antar
    Antar
    I get that no one plays it, but having the tier list up in formats.js is super helpful for my tier update scripting (or, at least, it would be if I could get js2py to parse formats.js again...)
    The Immortal
    The Immortal
    Literally no one plays it. Not even tournaments in the Doubles room.
    Antar
    Antar
    All right. I'll handle Doubles NU the way I handle FU right now: just print the banlist, not the diffs.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…