Googly
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• We play for Sunset Colosseum. I'm GMT +2, and can play most days on the evening my time. Any specific days that work for you?
    Googly
    Googly
    Hm, I'll try to be on early on Wednesday... well, I guess that'll actually be Thursday for me.
    Googly
    Googly
    So uh, doesn't look like I'm gonna be available Thursday morning. Guess we could try Friday morning/Thursday night for you? Sorry this is taking so long DeltaFlame D:
    We Three Kings
    We Three Kings
    Thursday night could be difficult for me as I come home very late then. Weekend could also be hard for me to make, but if I'm free I'll be online around Smogon Tour hour.
    olt prelims. i'm gmt -4 and would prefer playing sometime this upcoming weekend (and w/o bp). let me know what works, i am excited to play somebody of your caliber!
    Googly
    Googly
    This weekend sounds good. I'm GMT +12, should be available any time between 1pm and 1am if you can make that work? Haha thanks dude! I'm looking forward to our battle as well! n_n
    D!fficult
    D!fficult
    how about around 1am on sunday, should be 5pm sunday for you
    Googly
    Googly
    Sure, that should work
    Googly we're paired for sunset tour.
    Googly
    Googly
    I never changed the scheduled time. Monday was the only morning I could potentially do, but since I didn't think we were playing then I made other plans. Might be able to do this time tomorrow but that's past the deadline, so I'll see if I can get us an extension.
    Organo84
    Organo84
    ok...
    Googly
    Googly
    We've been given a 24 hour extension. Come find me on main when you're ready.
    stall (BAN ME PLEASE) now a bp (BAN ME PLEASE), die pls
    gl in olt though :)
    Googly
    Googly
    lol idk which is worse D:

ty fren :]
    Hey when can you play for rank tour? Im GMT -3 and prefer the weekend or today.
    Googly
    Googly
    How's September 5th at 11pm your time? Sorry, I'd offer to play earlier, but I don't want to lose to activity again for playing too early :[
    Lusa
    Haha i understand thats fine
    Hey, when do you want play for pocl, i prefer play this weekend
    Welli0u
    Welli0u
    I wanna play somebody who is higher than me before retain my spot again :[ but otherwise it works
    Welli0u
    Welli0u
    Ok i read the rules i cant john lol
    Googly
    Googly
    Yeah, the tour rules suck :[ Believe me I know lol. Sorry, I just haven't had the chance to challenge up either :[

Anyways sounds good, I'll see you Sunday! If something comes up I'll let you know.
    player ranking tour when? I can battle anyday night time my time (gmt -3)
    Googly
    Googly
    Mm, I'm pretty busy this week. Since I've already done my first battle, I'll get back to you after the 28th. Might be able to play sooner but our timezones are a bit inconvenient (I'm gmt +12) so don't count on it.
    when would you like to play for ou player ranking tour? gmt+1 and pretty flexible this week
    Googly
    Googly
    No johns, fite now?
    p2
    yes
    p2
    on stours
    sunset coliseum? -7, I can do most afternoons/nights
    Googly
    Googly
    Yeah when I replied. Cool, I'll see you then!
    MZ
    MZ
    I'll be around earlier than then if you can play, if not same time is still good
    Googly
    Googly
    Okay cool. Well I'm on main when you're ready
    Hey man im gonna need you to play for POCL, so be on the lookout for your opponent next week aite?
    Googly
    Googly
    Sure! I look forward to playing :D
    Hey we're against each other in the RMT tournament. I'm GMT -5 (US Central) and sometime today or Sunday would work best for me, but I could probably play next week Saturday or Sunday too. What works for you?
    Acast
    Acast
    Sure that works. Let's do 2pm your time. That'll be 9pm the previous day for me (Sunday August 14).
    Googly
    Googly
    Sounds good to me! See you then :]
    Acast
    Acast
    I'm on PS now. Same username as on smogon. PM me if you're on
    is your avi a maori local :o
    Googly
    Googly
    lool you can't

also yes
    Skarmx2
    Skarmx2
    fuck i knew it, man your people are a lot healthier looking than aboriginals
    where's the dragonite ;_;
    Googly
    Googly
    It went to the street
    dream light
    dream light
    But I thought it had school :/

I didn't eated as fast as possible on purpose so I'd meet it on time
    Googly
    Googly
    if only you were online in some minutes x_x
  • Loading…