Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, we are up for r2 in the vgc tour. I'm gmt+1, available 5pm-7pm EST on tuesday, 6pm-7pm EST on wednesday, 1pm-7pm EST on thursday, and 6pm-8pm on sunday. I'm pretty busy this week, so this is pretty much all I got time for, however, if these don't fit at all, I can on these days theoretically do up to 11pm EST, however I would like to avoid this since that would mean missing out on a lot of sleep.
    Jamesspeed1
    1pm-7pm on Thursday is fine for me since i'm free that day.
    Ksh13
    Ksh13
    How about playing in an hour or so (3pm)?
    Jamesspeed1
    I'm fine with that.
    weve got round one against each other im free pretty much anytime let me know when youre good to go
    Jamesspeed1
    I'm free from 10am-7pm tomorrow EST and from 1pm-8pm on the rest of the weekdays and free from 9am-7pm on the weekend so let me know a time that best works for you.
    Scotch Ty
    Scotch Ty
    all righty is 1pm wed ok?
    Jamesspeed1
    yeah that's fine for me.
    hi we play for ssnls, I'm gmt-7, my evenings on the weekend would be a suitable time
    Jamesspeed1
    I'm gmt -4. I'm unsure about my Saturday schedule but I'm free all day on sunday from my 9am-8pm, your 6am-5pm. I'll also see if I'm available Saturday.
    stax
    Sunday at 8pm ur time is ok
    Jamesspeed1
    didn't know if my message went through but just in case, the time is fine for me.
    hi, just dropping by to remind you to schedule and play your games against bopper for the seasonal. thank you, and good luck!
    Hey we're playing for seasonal, I'm est (gmt -4) and should be free 4:30-10 pm Monday-Friday, all day Saturday, and the afternoon/night Sunday.
    Playing for seasonal, I'm gmt -4 and free in afternoon/night. What time works for you?
    Croven
    Croven
    oh uh this is awkward I assumed no since there was no response. My bad, sorry, are you good for Sunday 10 am?
    Jamesspeed1
    yeah no prob. it was my fault because I should've doubled checked to make sure the reply message was sent. my browser froze so that ended up causing some issues. See you at 10am on Sunday.
    Croven
    Croven
    alright cool see you then
    When do you want to fight for dOU seasonal. I'm GMT-4 and I'm going to be away this weekend, but I'm available all day on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
    Jamesspeed1
    Anytime from Thursday 9am-8pm GMT -4 is fine for me :)
    Ursarox
    Okay, let's try 2pm tomorrow.
    Ursarox
    I'm on Pokemon Showdown and Smogtours right now.
    hey when are you up to play ssnl? gmt-4 here, pretty flexible
    Jamesspeed1
    that'd be great since I return home Monday afternoon and I'm free all day Tuesday.
    qsns
    qsns
    tuesday evening works for me n_n should be on ~4pm then
    Jamesspeed1
    Sorry I got delayed a lot yesterday due to the 4th of July Trafic, I'm free all day from now till 9pm EDT so hopefully there's time to battle :)
    For anyone who plays me for the Doubles OU Seasonal, contact me on twitter @JamesWBaek for a fast reply
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…