GatoDelFuego
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was actually going to donate to you for your grammatical contributions

oh well
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Literally? ? ? ? ? On one hand I'm like ayyyyy but as I said it was literally a parody and also for grammar??????? Like the worst reason to give monies
    Rare Poison
    Rare Poison
    no I was just being facetious
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Yay :)
    http://imgur.com/gallery/FfSI2

this is a freaking amazing ride I don't want to tell you my thoughts for spoilers

if you already saw it then let's talk about it
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    oh yeah for the record I never thought Harambe *wanted* to kill the kid, I thought everyone pretty much agreed that he would just accidentally hurt him somehow. If he wanted to kill him he'd be dead in a second. And if tranquilized or other people came in it'd be threatening and then he might get enraged and do it. So I do not think you can really equate that to a thinking and feeling human being. Maybe if they added a line or something about her saying she is afraid of her own strength and she might hurt him or something, that would be interesting.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    yeah that's why i'm p sure this isn't about harambe
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    No it's Harambe mang just look at that last panel looool
    https://media.giphy.com/media/26gJzXv7ZWXar2Ihi/giphy.gif

people say that this introduction scene was underwhelming but notice the strong foreshadowing of Obi-Wan "taking Anakin's hand" as they first meet and one day he will cut it off to mark when they "no longer know each other" aka when he begins to refer to Anakin and Darth Vader as different people this is all ironic btw but it is interesting
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Maybe it could be that the script called for him to take anakin's hand
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    yes it was epic foreshadowing when has handshaking ever been a thing in star wars, you see
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    of course how could i have been so horridly silly
    are you a fan of the Justice League cartoons
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    truth both are stupid op
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    yeah. I saw some people call them mary sues on reddit and I hate when people say that though, because they aren't. I think people throw the Mary Sue word around too generically. Mary Sue is when a character is so powerful and skilled they don't have any real problems. But in their cases the fact that they are near-omnipotent beings does not solve their problem, in fact it kind of IS their problem, in that they struggle to have any purpose to their lives.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    yeah it is indeed their problem

silver/golden superman is such a stupid mary sue oml, the villains were actually cool criminals back in those days so it was more fun watching superman try to pretend to not be superman and save people, but goddamn he could do literally anything
    "Why are Grass-types Marowak's natural enemies?"

Dude, Ground is weak to Grass :I
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    But what grass types are constantly on the prowl, looking for a juicy marowak to hunt? Don't make sense; in that case why aren't water-types its natural enemies as well?
    You know what you fuck. I would love to ride this mans dick. And suck it, and love it. I would let him do anything he wanted with me because I like him that much. Just like I would with Maynard from Tool, Danny Carry to, or Senna if he was alive so you can talk shit somewhere else guy cause you are a hateful fuck. Eat shit and die from the words of a free thinking American. P.S. I SAY WHAT EVER THE FUCK I WANT!
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    yeah, it was on Robert Downey Jr.'s facebook page. apparently it is like a grey area to actually show the commentor's name and pic?
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    it's a public page so idk
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    yeah even still. like people post pics straight from the smogon facebook and they black out the names and faces
    Will you be taking the "Stop White People" course this semester? a hue hue hue
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    sadly no :( I was just like "yeah, you can find interesting things when you do your research" such as, idk, pizzagate

but then decided to coop a facebook mom conspiracy persona
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    coopt*
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    still don't have all the details on pizza gate but if you wanna talk about it make a new thread
    Finally watched the original Harambe video. Don't know if it was the whole thing but man it was hard to tell if he was really putting the kid in danger or not. Mainly because of all the water, I guess. Is there a reason that a gorilla would drag someone like that besides violence?
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    He wanted the kid to have a good time
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    For real though I wanna talk about this
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    I don't have all the answers in my cards, unfortunately. Gorillas are mysterious beasts. Harambe is a big dude tho, like hes an angry silverback kind of guy. So it's very lilkely that he could protentially fuck the kid up even if he might not have. So kid life > gorilla life
    you know how captain boomerang left the bar and then later rejoined the group when they were walking

he came back like a boomerang
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    hah! oscar nom for the ozzie for that great piece of comedy
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    this movie is actually brilliant, we just don't get it
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    the masses weren't smart enough to appreciate the true genius
    I wanted to post the newest jimbles notronbo post here but it was too long and when I tried to split it up I realized it was all one sentence
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    It is the special time of night when jimble does a sneak into the small childs house while parental is making a goodbye outside for dinner and I am doing a crawling through the window to keep child safe and company for spooky night time however child bedroom door is having lock forcing jimble to do large head smash but child is not making a hear for my cry so jimble scream let me in child i am coming for you there is no one else here you are alone let me in child and then child makes loud scream so jimble turbo head boost smash into door and door makes opening and jimble crawls onto roof like spider and uses hair tied to light bulb to slowly come down from roof and land on child bed where the small human is crying under bed cover and jimble lift up cover and say i am here i will always be here you can not escape me
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    see it works
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    yeah but original comments have to be shorter, smart one
    Was there ever an explanation for why Smith acted so rogue even in the first movie, before Neo set him free? He still follows the directive of all the other agents but he kinda disconnects from them at one point when interrogating Morpheus, and even has free will and thought saying that he hates The Matrix and wants to get out.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    ok but really? he is a computer program and they don't just go rogue for no reason

what I gathered from various materials is that agent "leaders" had to deal with people, whereas the other two just have to fight good and be scary. So they are programmed to be more human-like in order to interact with humans. However, being human-like does not mean he has to have free thought.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    I mean computer programs can develop "personality" because smith was programmed to be intimidating wheras the brown and jones had different characteristics. The merovingian has a personality too.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    yeah, but Smith was purposely designed to be an Agent aka just enforcement. Merovingian etc. are different. Although tbh idk why he and the other programs that are free will and personality exist
    >you actually posted it

I was gonna do it if you didn't though tbh
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    what is this anime picture
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    remember the picture "don't disrespect anime around me" with the kid with the knife

I did a parody of that and you took a snapshot and said you were gonna share it
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    oh i remember, yeah we were both joking haha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…