Martin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, you said that the ferrothorn spreads are wrong, give me a pastebin with the correct spreads for lefties and chople ferro please
    Martin
    Martin
    152 SpD lives the Mana hit with Lefties whereas I've since found out that the analysis spread hits a defense jump point. IDT the jump point is worth due to how much def it drops it so yea go with the 152 spread. 252 HP hits a lefties number iirc.

If using chople it's kinda team dependent but I normally run 248 HP / 128 Def / 132 SpD impish. Can't remember what it does tho :/
    This avi is back :O
    Martin
    Martin
    I've never used this avy before and the first time i used it on showdown was less than a week ago :s
    Sobi
    Sobi
    how have you been :P
    Martin
    Martin
    The qualification between GCSE and a degree. Aside from slightly weird cases like myself (I started school a year late) GCSE is what you take when you're 16, you take A levels when you're 18 and you then move onto university.
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    ohh c: thanks for clarifying!
    i hope you get the results you want! :D
    Martin
    Martin
    Beam me up scotty
    Martin
    Martin
    Star Treck: Beyond was incredibly good oml

The perfect tribute to Leonard Nimoy's memory
    Kudasai
    Kudasai
    The last one i watched was only star trek and dr strange. :<
    Martin
    Martin
    Like, all of the star trek movies from around 2010-ish onwards (there are 3 of them iirc) are all extremely good movies. While I do think that they lose a lot when viewed outside of the cinema they are definitely must-watch films regardless so make sure to check them out at some point.
    fam do you have a reun mhera team you can pass my way?
    Martin
    Martin
    good partners basically consist of standard mhera partners and slow 'mons that can get reuni in for free
    Martin
    Martin
    sorry i can't be more helpful lol my short term memory is genuinely fucking disgusting
    zbr
    zbr
    hahaha it's all good in the hood fam :] i'll prolly build one and share it with you for discussion in the near future when i'm free ^_^
    hnng Re:Life, is also pretty good. How far along are you?
    Martin
    Martin
    Completely up-to-date (ep 20)
    Martin
    Martin
    shit i read this as Re:Zero lol

When u sent this I had completed ReLIFE entirely ;;;;
    fam. any idea how long is the custom title and profile lock?
    Martin
    Martin
    Uh ifk. I'm sure Ante would free u if u asked nicely
    you should watch sakurasou no pet na kanojo xD
    Martin
    Martin
    When I get back somewhere where I don't need to pay for internet I'll give it a watch :]
    that alomomola spread is 1hko'd by focus blast keldeo and sucks against sp attackers in general :'( what to do
    Martin
    Martin
    Use Amoonguss
    Martin
    Martin
    Also I guess u could run the analysis spread although it really isn't a good Keldeo counter anyway xD Just be aware that it means u can't fish for a burn vs. MMedi if it comes in on you if you run that spread. I'll prolly calc some custom spread later but yeah for now it's pretty trivial
    %Tiger Driver
    Martin
    Martin
    lol
    Martin
    Martin
    FWIW my name on there is tiger drive after the move of the same name from Inazuma Eleven. That said I might steal that alt lol
    Have you tried crawdaunt>pawniard on that dark spam?
    Martin
    Martin
    That'd probably be better; I'll test it later. Thanks for the suggestion :)
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    Np fam, feel free to hit me up if you need help testing
    Nice avvy :x; also I've started reading rezero thoughts?
    eden
    eden
    The manga is amazing! I really identify with this mc :x
    Martin
    Martin
    You really don't want to identify with Subaru lol

Not because spoilers but because he's an idiot
    eden
    eden
    L0l well he is a moron I suppose
    In Australia all of August. If I fail to make an arrangement for AM's No Complaints twice take the win. GMT+10.
    You have come a long way in over three and a half years

To think you were the one that tried to give Furret a BW2 OU analysis
    Alfalfa
    I went back into Locked/Outdated like a year / year and a half ago

I remembered seeing the set in OU analyses when you tried to give it one, I went looking into that stuff ~20-22 months ago because I miss the BW2 era

Even the shitposting had better remote humor than shitposting does now
    Martin
    Martin
    I remember my first ever thread was a petition to implement hax item clause and it was deleted within minutes xD

I don't remember the shitposting but based on the quality of the modern shitpost that wouldn't surprise me lol
    Martin
    Martin
    Also i miss bw2 as well
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…