Level 51
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oi, sorry for late contact, was stuck with my allergy, sneezed atleast a 100 times yesterday... so, whats your timezone? I'm gmt +5:30.
    Level 51
    Level 51
    gmt+8, available most times in my afternoon-evening, let me know when you would like to play.
    Mr.GX
    Mr.GX
    hmm, about 1 pm my time? should be around 3:30 pm for you. How about tomorrow?
    Level 51
    Level 51
    sure, we can try that
    Hey we gotta play for dou losers r3 when can you play? I'm gmt-8
    Level 51
    Level 51
    Hi, sflr. I'm GMT+8 and I have a pretty wide range of availability for now, though probably afternoon times are safer. How about 3pm my Saturday afternoon? That's 9pm your Friday night.
    Contact
    Contact
    oh 9pm should be fine man! cya then? :)
    Level 51
    Level 51
    sure. seeya!
    Lol I didn't realize you're gonna enlist next year. So good luck for IB this year???
    Level 51
    Level 51
    yeah I won nats LOL. how'd you find out, did someone in smogonvgc thing tell you lol
    sandshrewz
    sandshrewz
    was reading vgc stuff haha gratssss how did the internet not know you then :0 all they know is the junior guy who went to the seattle vgc i think
    Level 51
    Level 51
    SG nats is small-time stuff, junior guy got T8 at Worlds (I was there too but scrubbed out lol)
    Hey, I still have your Rotom-H from when you lent it to me and I'd really like to return it, even though you mentioned you've since bred another Rotom-H. Since we're 12 hours apart exactly, I guess you could upload a zigzagoon over the GTS and ask for a Rotom back?
    Level 51
    Level 51
    Hi!! Sorry for the 1 week late response :( I finally got around to this, I deposited a Frillish on the GTS with the message ♥Mantyke♥. Thanks! :0
    hey when ssnls. Gmt+1 and weekend would work best but i'd like to reserve some time for studies so if you could let me know an exact time to play that'd be great
    Level 51
    Level 51
    How about your Friday or Saturday at 2-3pm?
    Matame
    saturday works
    hey i happen to be your opponent for the doubles open.

i can play (GMT -4) at 7-11 PM weekdays besides tuesday and 1-11 PM on Sunday. Saturday I am unsure of yet because i have a 5k sometime not idea when yet.

hoping that can work out thanks
    Level 51
    Level 51
    hi there. I'm GMT+8 so 12 hours ahead of you. I can probably try for 10-11 AM (probably nearer 11) one of my weekdays which works out as 10-11 PM one of your nights. Shall we try for 10 PM your Wednesday?
    Animus
    Animus
    that works fine, cya there
    Hey man we have to play for flashback. I'm est and can play this weekend and monday.
    Level 51
    Level 51
    I'm GMT+8, how about my Monday 11am which is about your Sunday 11pm?
    Tymano
    Sure, I can make that time.
    learn how to osu mania just to play ur map y/n
    Level 51
    Level 51
    it'll take some while before you reach that level, but hey! i'd recommend picking it up nonetheless :3
    doubles open when? im gmt+1 and i can play during my day any day this week apart from sunday
    Level 51
    Level 51
    saturday 3pm your time?
    p2
    should be fine
    I am glad I got to meet you today! Safe travels home :D
    Level 51
    Level 51
    SAME FAM hope you get wherever safely too!
    PU Open scheduling. Sorry, I messaged the wrong person before. I am gmt -5, and my work schedule is inconsistent. So I'm most available late nights and early mornings, my time. How about you?
    Level 51
    Level 51
    I'm GMT+8 and I prefer evenings or something like that. Are you available something like your Saturday morning 9am?
    Plans
    Plans
    Yes, that will work. See you then
    doubles open when? gmt+2 prefer sunday or tuesday
    Level 51
    Level 51
    GMT+8 here, are you available something like your Tuesday ~4pm?
    cryalot
    cryalot
    tuesday 4pm gmt+2 is ok
    When can you play for ubers open? I'm gmt -4 and usually available from noon to 4 pm and 8 pm to midnight on weekdays
    UU Open R2 when?
    GMT+2
    CBU
    Unlikely to happen. We will have to stick with your original suggestion and hope i wake up in time
    Level 51
    Level 51
    That's noon your time. Are you sure you can manage that if you weren't even sure you'd be up by 2? lol
    CBU
    look our timezones dont sync what so ever and someone has to adapt in order for us to play. i will set around 50 alarms clocks with heavy metal songs and hopefully one of them will wake me up :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…