Tony
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• did you really use an alt called Ratchet and Dank.. how DARE you disrespect the best videogame series ever created
    Tony
    Tony
    If anything I honor it by referencing it through the use of a popular internet meme. :o Love the games myself as well. :)
    i am a slurpuff. i haev a big belli and i drum my belli w/ hands if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will get a 4x atk boost and sweep ur team
    Tony
    Tony
    Good god
    i am a slurpuff. i haev a big belli and i drum my belli w/ hands if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will get a 4x atk boost and sweep ur team
    Tony
    Tony
    Oh shit waddup
    G&F tour, when do you want to play. I'm free most days
    lost heros
    lost heros
    I'm Eastern, which is GMT -4 right now. I'm free most days.
    Tony
    Tony
    Hmm alright. I could play today if you're ready. I'll idle on the Rom server as TonyFlygon for the upcoming few hours.
    lost heros
    lost heros
    Sure, if you want to. Give me an hour to get on
    Yo so we're paired for BW1 DWOU R2, my timezone's GMT+1 and I'll be available most of tomorrow to get destroyed in a tier I've not played in before :P. I should be on smogtours most of tomorrow, if not just DM me here. Wednesday onwards is a bit difficult because school, but I should be relatively free 12 onwards on Saturday.
    Niadev
    Niadev
    On smogtours, if you're available. My PS! name is the same as here. I am prepared to be thrashed :P
    Niadev
    Niadev
    Sorry, going to have to go offline for today :(. First day back to school tomorrow and sixth form is not easy, apparently. I need to sleep.
    Tony
    Tony
    Ah no worries. I see you idle a bunch on the Rom server as well, I'll try and catch you there throughout the week and otherwise we'll make Saturday work. Good luck with school tomorrow!
    Did you save a replay? If you just played, the room might still be active.

You also need to keep/steal a god.
    Tony
    Tony
    Updated my post with the god stealing thing and the replay is inside my GG letters. :]
    Jajoken
    Jajoken
    Gotcha, thanks!
    Yo! We're paired for Gods Among Us r2. I'm gmt -5 and would prefer to play sometime Monday or Tuesday. I'm going to be free all day both days so you can name the time (assuming you can play on one of those days.)

Does that work for you? If not, when can you play?
    Tony
    Tony
    Tomorrow at around 10 AM your time? That's by far the most realistic time for me.
    Found True Love
    Found True Love
    Sounds great.
    Tony
    Tony
    Alright perfect. My class ends at that time so I'd need a few minutes to find a quiet space to sit and play. I'll come find you as soon as I'm set, which shouldn't take longer than 5/10 minutes past 10.
    I like how a lot of the people on your profile page don't know that your Avi is from origins lol
    Tony
    Tony
    Love Origins so much omg
    hey tony can u play for today for the po tour i wont be oon next3/7 days
    Tony
    Tony
    Just responded to you on PO.
    yo brother, i got no internet here, we'll resume tutoring on wednesday if that is alright. sorry man
    Tony
    Tony
    No problem at all. I'll study up on the guide you linked me. I think I'm also gonna watch some preview SPL and WCoP replays, any games you'd recommend from the top of your head?
    mael
    mael
    astas games from wcop and p much every spl game.
    Hy! we have to play for PU open round 2.
    gmt+2, I'd like to get this done on Monday or Tuesday evening.
    When do you want to play?
    Tony
    Tony
    Uh sure I can make that work. Wanna aim for Monday at around 9 PM GMT +2?
    Larry
    Larry
    sure
    Hello! Wanna team up for the crew tournament? I don't have anyone in mind for third yet though
    Tony
    Tony
    I'd be honored. :] ZoroDark would want to be our third so if that's ok with you feel free to sign us up as a team. Make sure to put yourself as the first player btw. Zoro and I both believe in your ability to carry us and we'll be ready to step in to finish the job should it be needed. :]
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    The team looks awesome, let's get it!
    wanna play now?
    Tony
    Tony
    Ugh missed this, sorry. I can play later today for sure though. I can't get onto Smogtours without disconnecting every minutes from where I am for some reason so I'll be in the OverUsed room as soon as I'm ready to play.
    QWILY
    QWILY
    im on the main
    Tony
    Tony
    Anti! <3 How was your vacation?
    bruno
    bruno
    it was great :D
    Tony
    Tony
    Good to hear. :] Good luck with your POCL season as well!
    Hey yo, we're paired up for the RU open, when do you want to play? I'm GMT -5 and am free most times past Thursday and am pretty flexible with my scheduling, so name some times that work for you, and we'll get this done.
    Tony
    Tony
    Friday at around 3 or 4 PM GMT -5 maybe?
    great avatar

not a fan of anime but it's nice
    Tony
    Tony
    Yeah but hbox though
    Omfuga
    Omfuga
    . THE BEST PLAYER ALIVE
    Tony
    Tony
    Pokemon Origins is the best anime of all time too
    nu team tour when where :v
    Tony
    Tony
    Hey. I can't. :[ I planned in my evening around our scheduling and am about to head out. I could later tonight at around midnight ish or otherwise should be able to make some time tomorrow evening. Let me know if either one of those options works for you.
    erz
    erz
    maybe tonight, cuz i will start to be on vacation tmrw
    Tony
    Tony
    Hmm ok so now what? Can you play sometime during your vacation or is this gonna be complicated? :[
    what happened to the old avi,, you turned weeb on me
    Tony
    Tony
    This is Geovanni in Pokemon Origins. Still not a weeb hehe. (Pokemon Origins is top 1 oml)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…